Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new music

DC - Blue [Album] (Out now!)

DC

Featured Posts

:firega::firega::firega::firega::firega:

That's how I feel right now! :firega:

The moments here! The waters clear! And you can watch my live release party stream right here! And if you missed it don't worry the stream will still be available on my channel :firega:

We did it guys!!! Blue is OUT!!! Like everywhere now!!! :firega:

I would like to thank ALL of you for the AMAZING support everywhere, from here, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, everywhere! Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for making this experience so much brighter and welcoming for me! Really! Thank you! :heart:

I already announced the tracklist but thanks to Spotify, I don't need to do it again, now you can just click on the song you find the most interesting and listen all the way through! :D

https://open.spotify.com/album/14bkTrV3AgrimRG0vueuuf?si=rWUDQ4lhQBafjZPWSmAq7A

Here's the full playlist to listen to it on YouTube! :firega:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgi7RzoK8lDzbFj1uT-u0esruGxjvNiSH

I would like to give a special credit to @Ally Maine for the single art made for my single Forever! :heart:

And a special credit to @Regina George, @Woohoo, and @Trillion Reasons for not leaking my album early! :heart:

Very special thanks to Trillion Reasons for making a MEGARATE for the Blue album as well!!!

@KatieJudasGaga4 @Regina George @JohnnyartRAVE @PlastiscGuy @billygrey @PlastiscGuy @tomsches @Ladey Gaygay @TheFriend @blankpaper @NFRockwell @Maleficent @Glamourpuss @EnigmaPresents @LadariousGarage @Economy @Reginald @Blue Madonna @zebrastripes @Floppy @Admin @DonatellaPop @KinneyUnderYou @Defmix100 @KEVIN STEVE @FentyGa @Cookie Tookie @BetrayedSTAN @LGs LM @Gimme More @PoetsTryinWrite @SamanthaC @Blastertoyo @freemymindARTPOP @dollardays @Ally Maine @Live To Tell @SOON @Amidana @rumours @Seeka @Foot @Franch Toast @Woohoo @Pop Music @Bottleblonde @Trillion Reasons @heygurlhi @Lois Griffin @bloody grammys @Venus Rose @Delaney Elias @Bad Kids @Orion @AnalDelGay @littlepotter @HausofGabo @Twitter @FlopSlurper @GaGaAst @StrawberryBlond @Christina Aguilera @Mustang @River @Mer Boy @BLACKPINK @NinaBoninaBrown @Silvestro Devacelli @dllcll @inlikewithyou @Adarsh @Alex Spade @jprince99x @Andrew Gutierrez @QueenHunty @HookerOnAChurch @whocares @Aarghya @RenegAde @geopang @seashellplay @ARTPOP2 @Loeppke @The Bling@Sneaky @Oliver @Rayure @adamsenigma @honeyy @malazam @GooberChill @FfFfFfFF @Talenti @Poissonche @lilmunzter @gabrielflorin01 @LetsGetHigh @xokuba @mxnster @M Monstre @Jose P @VenusHooker @thatbitch @WholesomeOOf @xoxo Craig @HeavyyMetalVenuss @Moonboy @RepentingSinner @EuphoricVibez @Antonio @Suuus @MannyMonroe18 @Ivy @Harry X @Diamond Heart @Dunk96 @lodylody 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Red Velvet
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

click on the song you find the most interesting and listen all the way through! :D

Bold of you to assume we have Premium...

OT: Congratulations @ProjectJoanne! I am so proud.

I'm like some kind of supernova

Just now, BLACKPINK said:

Bold of you to assume we have Premium...

OT: Congratulations @ProjectJoanne! I am so proud.

Aw thanks!!! :D

FINALLY CONGRATS BRO!!! :vegas:

Spoiler

Y'all better support my bro @ProjectJoanne and stream. :ally: 

Spoiler

If you don't... :neyde: 

Spoiler

At least go stream Stupid Love. :triggered:

Spoiler

Why do I keep making more spoilers? :selena: 

Spoiler

Omg I need to stop. :bradley:

Spoiler

Alright I will stop now.

KatieJudasGaga4

Congratulations! I'm super proud of you and how far you've come since your first album. :hug:

OMG you are doing a live after dropping the album? :enigma:

Spoiler

Gaga takes notes when you drop Chromatica. :sis:

Spoiler

Oh no I did it again. :bradley:

Spoiler

This is talent. :firega:

Archived