other

The Horror Megathread

Doot

Featured Posts

Bubblegum Bitch
3 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

The Rings is a classic 

the ring samara GIF

When I was young, I used to say "You will die in 7 days" to almost anyone... :laughga:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad Kids

i didn't know how to navigate GGD well and finally found this thread :laughga: thanks @Doot is there a way to pin favourite threads tho for my own usage, i wanna pin a few of yours :flutter: 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Flippy

Clown is a great movie too! :sara:

Well, I know we've talked about movies so far, but how about series?

:flutter:

Obviously AHS is a good one, I enjoyed the third season of Slasher better than the first two. 

Also, in Mexico they did 13 Miedos (M13dos) a while back but never continued it :grr:

Anime, well... Jigoku Shoujo would be more like a thriller but still pleasant to watch. Higurashi no naku koro ni is twisted and I love the murder scenes, same with Umineko no naku koro ni. Elfen Lied is sad, but still falls in the horror genre.

There's also another one that I can't remember about these kids that fall into a different dimension and end up getting murdered by spirits, but I can't remember the name of it...

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Bubblegum Bitch

What I don't like about modern horror movies, is that they have a lot of screamers. That's annoying. 

imnotyourbabe10
7 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

has anyone seen Terrifier?

Oh man, I had such high hopes for Terrifier. It was definitely creepy but excessive on the gore for me. Story didn’t feel cohesive either. Though wasn’t the clown in another movie of short Halloween stories?

7 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

Jigoku And House (both japanese i believe) are DOPE for surreal visually stunning horror

I have been collecting Criterion films for a while now and just saw these! Jigoku messed me up — what a freaky Hell landscape. House was trippy and fun. Kwaidan is next on my list!

8 hours ago, ShadowHunter said:

Ok has anyone seen Terrifier? It is the last movie to make me SPOOKED as fack.

The one with the clown? I loved that movie. It's was hella gory but was hysterical to watch with my boyfriend at just how over the top it was. 

And he was scary af. 

8 hours ago, Bad Kids said:

i didn't know how to navigate GGD well and finally found this thread :laughga: thanks @Doot is there a way to pin favourite threads tho for my own usage, i wanna pin a few of yours :flutter: 

Under where you comment, there should be a follow button. 

7 hours ago, Flippy said:

Clown is a great movie too! :sara:

Well, I know we've talked about movies so far, but how about series?

:flutter:

Obviously AHS is a good one, I enjoyed the third season of Slasher better than the first two. 

I love AHS, obviously some more than others but I still love the series as a whole. 

Slasher I love too but I honestly felt disappointed in Season 3. I honestly thought 1 was the best lol

Bad Kids

Is it the "Notify me of replies" feature? 

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Flippy
4 hours ago, Doot said:

I love AHS, obviously some more than others but I still love the series as a whole. 

Slasher I love too but I honestly felt disappointed in Season 3. I honestly thought 1 was the best lol

Yes, AHS is will always be a favorite :saira:

I feel like I just preferred the 3rd season because I accidentally watched the show backwards :laughga:

season 1 seemed to be going too slow for me even though the idea is pretty genius lol (I still haven’t finished it) 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

6 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Yes, AHS is will always be a favorite :saira:

I feel like I just preferred the 3rd season because I accidentally watched the show backwards :laughga:

season 1 seemed to be going too slow for me even though the idea is pretty genius lol (I still haven’t finished it) 

My favorites are the first 3 seasons, and Cult. I felt those were the best written. 

Then Hotel, Freakshow and Roanoke. 1984 was pretty decent too. 

Then the abomination that was Apocalypse. 

Gracious Gaga

I love this thread. horror is my favorite genre! anybody have any good satanic themed horror movies?? 

I love Rosemarys baby! I love classics and open to modern too!

♥ Kindness Police.

ShadowHunter
6 hours ago, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Kwaidan is next on my list!

I haven't seen that one! 

Gracious Gaga
Just now, NoahSuns said:

I just saw Housebound

I hadn't notice it was comedy-horror.

it was quite cringey:selena: 

those are the worst.

♥ Kindness Police.

Just an update for my horror friends, it looks like Halloween Kills will officially be on VOD versus theaters. 

Flippy
On 4/30/2020 at 12:56 PM, Doot said:

My favorites are the first 3 seasons, and Cult. I felt those were the best written. 

Then Hotel, Freakshow and Roanoke. 1984 was pretty decent too. 

Then the abomination that was Apocalypse. 

Haha! I actually enjoyed Apocalypse :laughga:

I was mostly just excited to see the witches again since they were so iconic

On 4/30/2020 at 2:03 PM, NoahSuns said:

I just saw Housebound

I hadn't notice it was comedy-horror.

it was quite cringey:selena: 

Idk why I always have a good time with those :stalkga:

17 hours ago, Doot said:

Just an update for my horror friends, it looks like Halloween Kills will officially be on VOD versus theaters. 

WHAAAAAT?! Kinda exciting though lol

Have any of y'all watched Suspiria (Remake)? Those last 30 minutes always make me happy lol

Archived