Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE || Meaning Of Life

Blown Away

Featured Posts

Blown Away
17 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Sent my rates, the album is cute but sadly nothing outstanding :( 

I just saw you wanted to give a song a 6,5 but the form wouldn't let you. Would you like me to change the score you gave to a 6,5 anyway?

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blown Away
1 minute ago, Hades said:

Yeah. :poot: That would apply to Britney Jean.

giphy.webp

Which would be the second 7 then? The only 5+ on that album is Work Bitch :selena:

2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I just saw you wanted to give a song a 6,5 but the form wouldn't let you. Would you like me to change the score you gave to a 6,5 anyway?

Yeah if u want to, it doesn’t matter

Blown Away
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

Yeah if u want to, it doesn’t matter

Absolutely, it only takes 5 seconds. Did you try to give in the 6,5 with a . instead of with a , ? Maybe that's the reason it wouldn't take it.

Hades
2 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Which would be the second 7 then? The only 5+ on that album is Work Bitch :selena:

Alien and Hold On Tight. :lolly:

Blown Away
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Alien and Hold On Tight. :lolly:

I just listened to Hold On Tight again, and it's indeed very decent. Second 5+ found. But I also think that's Myah Marie singing the song, it misses that Britney factor in her voice. :oprah:

17 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

Absolutely, it only takes 5 seconds. Did you try to give in the 6,5 with a . instead of with a , ? Maybe that's the reason it wouldn't take it.

Oh yeah maybe,

slightly off topic but anyways are anybody here on Madonna-infinity? I’m gonna try to be less active on GGD

JRCF29

This is such a good album, I thought about hosting a rate of it! Her best vocal work ever!

I'm in!

Don't Call Me Gaga

Blown Away
17 hours ago, huttont said:

I’m so in

10 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

This is such a good album, I thought about hosting a rate of it! Her best vocal work ever!

I'm in!

Thank you! I've added y'all in the taglist.

Maybe you guys are also interested in my Emotion megarate, the ceremony is happening this Saturday.

Blown Away
2 hours ago, GaGaLB said:

In

Thank you! I look forward to your rates :party:

Blown Away

IT'S BONUS TIME AGAIN!

Like with my other megarate, I'm not voting myself. If you can guess correctly which 2 songs would respectively be my 0 and 11 if I'd vote, you can give out a 13 instead of an 11. You can guess only once through PM, if I have a winner I'll post their name in this thread.

With the EMOTION megarate this seemed to be harder than I thought, so I'll give better hints this time.

- My 11 and 0 are sepa-rated (little play on words :awesome:) by one song. So my 11 comes first, then there's another song and then my 0 comes.

- My 11 was not a single. So Love So Soft, I Don't Think About You and Heat aren't my 11's.

- My 0 isn't Go High.

Good luck everyone!

@Aarghya @Twitter @Hades @Davian @LGs LM @BadGurlMadge @huttont @JRCF29 @GaGaLB

Blown Away
1 hour ago, Blown Away said:

IT'S BONUS TIME AGAIN!

Like with my other megarate, I'm not voting myself. If you can guess correctly which 2 songs would respectively be my 0 and 11 if I'd vote, you can give out a 13 instead of an 11. You can guess only once through PM, if I have a winner I'll post their name in this thread.

With the EMOTION megarate this seemed to be harder than I thought, so I'll give better hints this time.

- My 11 and 0 are sepa-rated (little play on words :awesome:) by one song. So my 11 comes first, then there's another song and then my 0 comes.

- My 11 was not a single. So Love So Soft, I Don't Think About You and Heat aren't my 11's.

- My 0 isn't Go High.

Good luck everyone!

@Aarghya @Twitter @Hades @Davian @LGs LM @BadGurlMadge @huttont @JRCF29 @GaGaLB

Well, this time the right answer came a bit faster. The first guess even. @LGs LM guessed correctly and can give one 13 :party:

Guessing for the bonus is over, but sending rates is still on. So don't hesitate to send in your rates now!

Blown Away

SIX DAYS LEFT TO SEND IN YOUR RATES! If you wish not to participate or to be removed from this taglist, please let me know. Also feel free to tag other people that might be interested :nick:

@Animal Claws @Ryusei @HighRoad @Kindness Hooker @Creyk @COOOK @lifeasgeorge @Fame Romance @Irrelevant @ice bear @MaryJaneHolland @woowaguy @Roxanne @BLACKPINK @ororo munroe @Eddie @ororo munroe @PopTwo @Enzo @KatieJudasGaga4 @EuphoricVibez @ANTI WP @LadariousGarage @Bjaf

Archived