💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Best K-Pop girl group?

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

Okay, off the bat, I am going to ask you who do you think is the best K-Pop girl group and why?

I'd say a lot, I'd list by the top of my head, 4MINUTE, f(x), After School, 2NE1, SNSD...

I'm like some kind of supernova

Linus Gaga

I like your group, EXID, Girl's Day, 4Minute..... But I never call myself a fan of them, because I only listen to some of their songs and I don't even know their full name or birthday. I like their music and concept, groups that are more than 5 and the cute concept is not my cup of tea. Hyuna in 4M is unique and talent, however i don't like how they handle their disband, we don't know the true story behind the group, but I feel like they really hate each other since Hyuna got more popular. You will notice that Hyuna is always the center and spotlight in the group, but at the backstage the other girls take selfie and chat, Hyuna seldom talk and she usually stand at the back during the selfie or even without her.

Hit me a message and say hi !

ShayCristoforo

I'm not too savvy with K-Pop, but this is my favourite K-Pop song. 

idk if that means I have good/bad taste lol. Feel free to YAAAS me or drag me till I cry :vegas:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Where is LG7

1st Gen

2NE1/SNSD

2nd Gen

BlackPink/Twice

biases: 2ne1 & BP and maybe some of the members of SNSD... or maybe just Tiffany Young

Archived