💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Golden Hour- Megarate

JRCF29

Featured Posts

JRCF29

I'm hosting my first Megarate, of Kacey Musgraves' Grammy-winning album 'Golden Hour'! The rules/procedures are as follows:

1. Send me a PM with your score (1-10) of each song on the album. Decimals are allowed. 

2. You may give one (1) song a score of 11.

3. Comments/explanations are optional. I will post comments during the ceremony.

4. Submissions are due by 11:59 pm Friday, April 24. The ceremony is tentatively scheduled for Monday, April 27 @ 12pm

Tracklist

1. Slow Burn

2. Lonely Weekend

3. Butterflies

4. Oh, What a World

5. Mother

6. Love is a Wild Thing

7. Space Cowboy

8. Happy & Sad

9. Velvet Elvis

10. Wonder Woman

11. High Horse

12. Golden Hour

13. Rainbow

Spoiler

@Lazz Monster @Gimme More @KatieJudasGaga4 @catsandlabneh @Bloody @mxnster @Davian @Gracious Gaga @KyaneWest @LadariousGarage

Feel free to ignore this, but you're some of the only people I know of on here and I rlly want this to be successful hehe

Thank you to everyone who participated! The voting is now closed and the ceremony will take place Monday at 12:00pm ET. If this doesn’t work for anyone please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate you. 

@Enzo @Pop Music @BABBLYON @MonSwiftAnton @ororo munroe @Noir @PMM @Lucas

Don't Call Me Gaga

Pop Music

I'm so in 

will send my rates in later today or tomorrow 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

JRCF29

@Pop Music @Bloody @MonSwiftAnton @ororo munroe 

Just a reminder that you have until 11:59pm Friday to get your rates in. It's quite close at the top right now, and some surprises, so make sure you vote for your faves! Ceremony is tentatively scheduled for Monday @ Noon, US Eastern Time, I'll let you know if that changes.

Don't Call Me Gaga

Pop Music

just submitted my rates 

I love this album (weirdly this is my least favorite Kacey album and yet I still love it soooo much) 

JRCF29
2 hours ago, Pop Music said:

this is my least favorite Kacey album

I don't like Pageant Material very much, but Same Trailer Different Park is such an iconic piece of Americana that it has to be number one for me.

Don't Call Me Gaga

Pop Music
39 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

I don't like Pageant Material very much, but Same Trailer Different Park is such an iconic piece of Americana that it has to be number one for me.

funny bc Pageant Materiel is my favorite Kacey album and STDP is second with this being last :toofunny:

Archived