Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Where are these demos from?

not Chromatica

Featured Posts

not Chromatica

I'm talking about these ones.

It sounds like she's on a radio show, but it was obivously leaked... So who is she talking to?

Also, do we know anything about that 'I can be cool' song (at 2:05)? Could it be Sexxx Dreams? It also reminds me of something else, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

dynamite

She's playing demos she recorded on her phone during a radio interview, nothing leaked :bon:

The 'I could be cool' one may be totally unreleased 

Helxig

She played them off her old phone (think it was a blackberry) on The Howard Stern Show in 2011 :flutter:

I remember watching this when the interview came out (8-9 years ago omfg) and being so excited when she pulled her phone out!!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig

She talks about her process at about 1:03 and pulls out her phone at 1:04 :D

NFRatwell
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She talks about her process at about 1:03 and pulls out her phone at 1:04 :D

I hate how happy she seems to be playing these but they seem like they don’t care. She’s so cute lol

not Chromatica

13 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She played them off her old phone (think it was a blackberry) on The Howard Stern Show in 2011 :flutter:

12 minutes ago, pugsnotdrugs said:

howard stern radio interview :)

Thanks! It's one of the rare interviews of hers that I never watched for whatever reason. I just always assumed the phone demos were leaked.

Helxig
19 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

I hate how happy she seems to be playing these but they seem like they don’t care. She’s so cute lol

I knooow! I wish she still had this carefree spirit now! I think she's more reserved and careful now because she's been hurt so much :S

17 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Thanks! It's one of the rare interviews of hers that I never watched for whatever reason. I just always assumed the phone demos were leaked.

You should watch it! It used to be up on YouTube back in the day but they removed it? Her Howard Stern interviews are all great! :D

Archived