💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

J.Lo In Talks For "The Godmother"

Hades

Featured Posts

Hades

EXCLUSIVE: We are hearing that Primetime Emmy-winning The Handmaid Tale’s director Reed Morano is in talks to helm the Jennifer Lopez feature The Godmother at STXfilms in which The Hustlers star plays real-life notorious Colombian drug lord Griselda Blanco aka “The Godmother”.

The Lopez-fronted The Godmother follows the ups and downs of Blanco, who outsmarted and outhustled the men around her to rise from an impoverished childhood in Colombia to become one of the world’s biggest drug lords. She reportedly was worth more than $2 billion, and was a key figurehead in Miami’s bloody Cocaine Cowboy Wars.

https://deadline.com/2020/04/jennifer-lopez-the-godmother-reed-morano-in-talks-to-direct-william-monahan-writing-1202910785/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Bradley

Imagine a Best Actress battle between Jennifer Lopez and Lady Gaga

Musicians taking on the actors' world. :giveup:

Movie sounds great, I love gangster/mafia movies but casting JLO for me leaves me a little perplexed. I've seen Hustlers in cinema and I didn't find her acting very convincing.... I could be petty and say she might ruin this movie but Im gonna wait and see how it goes 

Archived