šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Speak Now is a masterpiece

Red Velvet

Featured Posts

Red Velvet

It has been 2 years since I have listened to the Speak Now album in whole, and currently listening the deluxe tracks but the album is a very emotional rollercoaster.

You are hit with the happiness of Mine and romantic feels of Sparks Fly.

Minutes later, then it hits you with the very sharp Back to December, Speak NowĀ and Dear John.

You are starting to bop a littleĀ to Mean and The Story of UsĀ and you are having a meetingĀ with the queens (Never Grow Up, Enchanted, Better than Revenge, Innocent and Haunted.)Ā 

Now the heavy feelings come back and hit you like a truck with Last KissĀ and then you are starting to remember nostalgic moments with Long Live.

You are now met with peace when it comes to the deluxe tracks although If This Was A Movie is kind of emotional.Ā 

It's a masterpiece that I say, is even though reputation and RED are my favorite albums, this is the best album she ever made.Ā 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

blankpaper

Back to December and Last KissĀ got me through some shiit back thenĀ 

realityā€™s tight if the music is right

raragaga

from speak now to lover. all solid workĀ :kara:

xoxo

Red Velvet
19 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Back to December and Last KissĀ got me through some shiit back thenĀ 

don't all swifties do? Last Kiss was and still is that bitch.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

GaGaAst

its not an opinion. Its a FACT.Ā 

btw did you know Enchanted is about Adam Young (Owl City). Its a true love story. Both of them loved each other but neither of them expressed. Taylor wrote this song and Adam sadly found out almost a year later. Wrote his own version of Enchanted and released it. Unfortunately it was too late as she had already moved on. Its a beautiful love story.Ā 

AND BRIDGEĀ :tony:

Ā 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Taylucifer

yes, iconic, no choice but to STAN:kara:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

RebeldeFaith

I looooooooooove Dear John so much. I'm not a huge fan of her new music since Reputation but I love her old albums and Speak Now is the only one of that I listen without skipping one single song. It's also the album that made me a fan just a few weeks before she released RED.

Something something idk

Chromatica

It's one of my favorite albums ever and, in my opinion, her best.Ā :vegas:

Gracious Gaga

lol. I just thought to myself, what if she released a follow-up EP titled "Shut Up"Ā :poot:

ā™„ Kindness Police.

Miel

It's not my favorite of hers, but it's still incredible. Back to December is something else, truly.

3 points in and ready for more

popmusicfan

Easily her best album by far! Preach Now is her magnum opus and most of all it's completely self-written!:giveup:

gypsy101

always found it kind of meh. it and her debut album are my least favorite albums of hers.

Archived