💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Barbz speculate Nicki Minaj has marital issues

Featured Posts

Some good songs could come of this tho if true! But I hope she is happy or moving towards happiness. 

#MalibuGaga

MonsterofFame
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Somehow I misread marital issues as mental issues, and I was beside myself :bradley:

That's pretty accurate as well...

Hate to say it but her husband is her equivalent of Britney's Kevin Federline -- a toxic person who she clinged to during a mental crisis of her life.

myluis617
13 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Imagine being locked with someone whos pissed off 24/7

Right I would love to think hes loving to Nicki majority of the time but majority of their pics together he has a bitch face. I be thinking no normal person has their "guard up" like that, Im sure pictures of him smiling sell for more cause their so rare.

Another theory I get is that hes so full of himself he thinks that tough look 24/7 makes him look sexy. You know "act like an alpha male" type of guys. 

4 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Right I would love to think hes loving to Nicki majority of the time but majority of their pics together he has a bitch face. I be thinking no normal person has their "guard up" like that, Im sure pictures of him smiling sell for more cause their so rare.

Another theory I get is that hes so full of himself he thinks that tough look 24/7 makes him look sexy. You know "act like an alpha male" type of guys. 

He's definitely the "alpha male" type of guy who thinks being aggressive, overly protective and violent makes him more of a man

Reginald
31 minutes ago, darkpaw said:

Yikes! as in her most previously released song? People need to mind their own business/get a life!

This entire article fell flat by basing the theory on her Twitter name :ladyhaha: Did the author really not know Yikes is the name of her new song? Sloppy journalism 

Archived