💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Barbz speculate Nicki Minaj has marital issues

Featured Posts

The Barbz think there is trouble in “Petty Paradise.” Nicki Minaj is still on hiatus from social media, but she made changes to her social media accounts that made her fans raise an eyebrow.

When the rapper announced that she was tying the knot with her childhood boo, she changed her Twitter name to “Mrs. Petty.” She later confirmed they jumped the broom last October with an Instagram video.

But now that her Twitter name reads, ‘YIKES!’ Fans are suspecting that the couple is going through it.

The change comes after Kenneth Petty’s recent run-in with the law for not registering as a sex offender in Los Angeles after moving in with his wife. After his release, he registered in the state of LA.

Considering that he was already registered in New York City when he and Nicki Minaj rekindled and went public with their relationship in 2018, there’s no telling if that’s the reason for her editing her Twitter profile.

It could also mean that her fifth studio album is on the way. But after years of negative backlash on social media, Onika has chosen to ride the back seat for the most part.

s: https://thesource.com/2020/04/15/nicki-minaj-divorce/

GayWeatherBOI
1 minute ago, kyanewest said:

Petty Paradise

The perfect name for a reality TV show

Don't get any ideas, MTV

In my head I do everything right - Lorde

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Korkira said:

Look at her butt.

where I cant see it :poot:

♥ Kindness Police.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Korkira said:

Look at her butt.

You can't miss it :neyde:

End Racism Now

dynamite
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

You can't miss it :neyde:

Confirmation of my sexuality, I genuinely didn't see it even though it takes up 90% of the frame :neyde:

Yikes! as in her most previously released song? People need to mind their own business/get a life!

JazzGa

Is that literally all she did was change her name to her new single :nails: :coffee:  :I

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

myluis617

Um I know they wont last forever, This quarantine may be enough to get Nicki tired of him. Being around someone for this long can be heaven or hell, Mr.Petty does not like to smile so im sure we all know whats really going down... I know not smiling shouldnt be reason to doubt someone but I think thats a hint. I bet hes DL too prison can open horizons for some men.

1 minute ago, myluis617 said:

Um I know they wont last forever, This quarantine may be enough to get Nicki tired of him. Being around someone for this long can be heaven or hell, Mr.Petty does not like to smile so im sure we all know whats really going down...

Imagine being locked with someone whos pissed off 24/7

RAMROD

Somehow I misread marital issues as mental issues, and I was beside myself :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived