Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

I styled an outfit for Gaga's birthday

Yxilon

Featured Posts

Yxilon

So as fashion consultants we in Milan are provided with an app that basically allows us to style any person or celebrity using real brands and clothing items (mostly emerging stylists and brands) to see how the outfit may work before proceeding to try it concretely. In our training we are asked to exercise through "mini-challenges" where we have to create outfits for fashion icons.

In occasion of Lady Gaga's 34th birthday, we were asked to create an outfit which combines both her Lady and her Gaga sides. That was very challenging as the two elements are somewhat antithetical.

This was my entry.

GAGA-COVET.jpg

I used Jay Godfrey's Simone High Neck Dress, Mystique's Doha shoes, Badgley Mischka's Long Suede Gloves, Dannijo's Lina necklace, Arturo Rios' Couture headgear, Brown Margeaux eyeglasses, Julie Vos' Aspen Statement Ring, Dori Csengeri's Zafirah Clip On, Emilio Cavallini's Romantic Big Flower tights and a white Sequin Fake Feather Wrap. Hair: Short tiffany-color bob inspired by Born This Way era. Makeup: Ruby Slippers setup.

I also added a mic and a red rose cuz I visualized her singing La Vie En Rose in this outfit.

Spoiler

Today's feedback is that I won. 

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

Yxilon
17 minutes ago, omen said:

Are you a fashion enthusiast?

Yes, definitely :classy:

• 4 weeks later...
evgenigerm2
On 4/16/2020 at 4:56 PM, Yxilon said:

So as fashion consultants we in Milan are provided with an app that basically allows us to style any person or celebrity using real brands and clothing items (mostly emerging stylists and brands) to see how the outfit may work before proceeding to try it concretely. In our training we are asked to exercise through "mini-challenges" where we have to create outfits for fashion icons.

I don't wanna be rude, but isn't this the game Covet Fashion available to everyone :triggered:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Yxilon
2 minutes ago, evgenigerm2 said:

I don't wanna be rude, but isn't this the game Covet Fashion available to everyone :triggered:

of course anyone can use it as a game, but it's also used by us it's very practical, also the game creators are sponsored by emerging fashion brands and a lot of game editors and photographers involved in Covet are from Milan

evgenigerm2
Just now, Yxilon said:

of course anyone can use it as a game, but it's also used by us it's very practical, also the game creators are sponsored by emerging fashion brands and a lot of game editors and photographers involved in Covet are from Milan

Yeah, I just thought it'd be useful for the others if u mentioned it, so they can play, too.

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived