💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ava Max's #StayHome skincare routine for Seventeen

Featured Posts

vyniildisk

That's it? Just a mask?

What do you think of her skincare routine? I know you are a skincare conoiseeur. I personally do not like that clay mask, i find it super drying

36 minutes ago, omen said:

That's it? Just a mask?

What do you think of her skincare routine? I know you are a skincare conoiseeur. I personally do not like that clay mask, i find it super drying

Ive never tried that clay mask but i find it too overpriced for what it is. You can find any clay for 1 buck at any vegan/bio store or even your closest beauty store lol 

I'm sure she uses more in her skincare routine though but yeah that's pretty disappointing to only show the mask 

40 minutes ago, omen said:

That's it? Just a mask?

Welcome to quarantine :vegas:

vyniildisk
21 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Welcome to quarantine :vegas:

You can still order online :vegas:

25 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Ive never tried that clay mask but i find it too overpriced for what it is. You can find any clay for 1 buck at any vegan/bio store or even your closest beauty store lol 

I'm sure she uses more in her skincare routine though but yeah that's pretty disappointing to only show the mask 

Have you tried the Origins retexturizing clay mask? For me is the only clay mask that is worth any money since Clay itself it's already super cheap!!! You can just buy it in bulk and call it a day.

38 minutes ago, omen said:

Have you tried the Origins retexturizing clay mask? For me is the only clay mask that is worth any money since Clay itself it's already super cheap!!! You can just buy it in bulk and call it a day.

Never tried it but what's so different than buying powder clay and mixing it yourself? :oprah: that's why with face masks I'd only buy something that has no clay in it and special ingredients like enzymes, vitamins etc bcs I can't do that myself 

Archived