💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madonna’s face now

Lighter

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

The only that is disgusting here is your comment also cher is 73 years old of course she gunna look older than madonna but i think cher looks good for her age 

Well she’s done too many plastic surgeries

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suuus
2 hours ago, August3 said:

Cher looks way older than Madonna though. 

Thats because cher is way older than madonna but if there is a way to make me look that good in my 70s please sign me up

I think she had a face lift ? thats why her face has changed over the past year, honestly she was beautiful before and always looked great for her age i think its just the press that made her self esteem go down hill. Also, i don't think the photoshop used in shoots helped. You will always try to recreate the unrealistic look thats impossible to recreate.

Suuus
4 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well she’s done too many plastic surgeries

I still think cher dooesnt look too bad for her age also i was quoting a user here that made pretty nasty comments about chers looks 

2 hours ago, Yxcvbnm said:

Cher's eyes are deep some where in her cerebellum and her lips are fake and disgusting. She looks like a madame tussauds figure. 

I think you are blind. 

c9b7b4c3-ccae-44d8-a333-df737210e87e-Get

This is slander, Cher’s face is a piece of art 

Hades

I mean you can't expect her to look like this. She photoshops herself to death no matter how much I love her.

220px-Girl_Gone_Wild.jpg

gagaohlala

Well I really think she looked awsome and mature but in a sexy way during Girl Gone Wild or Give Me All Your Luvin'. I don't know why she has done all those things then to her face... 

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Ally Campana
44 minutes ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Angela-Bassett-Wore-Max-Mara-On-The-Toni

The fillers in her lips and nose though...

Madonna looks much nicer tbh like she’s always been naturally beautiful except when she wanted to look old but that was on purpose so...

Sweetie now you know that’s a lie. Miss Bassett doesn’t look a day over 40. I was literally in shock when I found out she was over 60. Youthful Queen literally :legend:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Regina George

I mean I wish she kept her natural face from 2012 because it was refreshing seeing someone age gracefully.. If I’m being honest her face looks like it’ll pop any second now.. 

19 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Sweetie now you know that’s a lie. Miss Bassett doesn’t look a day over 40. I was literally in shock when I found out she was over 60. Youthful Queen literally :legend:

I didn’t mean it as an attack, I just thought it looked like she has lips and nose fillers, and not in an extreme way

Queen Bitch

Also can we all just agree that Madonna is allowed to do whatever she wants with her face? K thanks. Ya'll may not like her looks, but you have to realize that she would get bashed no matter how she looks - natural or not. Actually I'm sure she would be bashed way more if she was all natural.

Really I'm just tired of people feeling the need to judge Madonna and her looks. You never see anyone bash Cher, Dolly Parton, Barbra Streisand or Tina Turner for the way they look, even though they look way "worse" than Madonna. It's kinda ironic actually. 

Married the Night

Madonna’s face in recent videos looks so tight and pulled. Poor thing. The entire top half doesn't move when she tries to sing. 

Jarvin
3 hours ago, Marjol said:

Thats because she is. Cher is 73.

Madonna looks great, but it does make me wonder what she'd look like with less alterations.

Not a fan of the overly plumped look, it just immediately catches the eye to me and seems unnatural, unlike for example wrinkles that rarely catch my eye. If I look at someone,  I usually look at their eyes, when they have loads of fillers, my eyes tend to go towards their chubby cheeks instead. These days a lot of young men and women do it to, I truly wonder why.

I guess it's hard to find a good doctor and know what is good for your face shape to have what is done appear subtle and not overpower.

Man I would give anything to look this good at 60+

“ I’ve been doing ballet since I was three years old” is the original “ Ive beem singing jazz since I was 13”

thats where it came from:bradley:

KindnessPunk28

She's been looking sultry in her Quarantine Diary videos, what are ya'll smoking? It's a sexy in an unconventional way for me. Also, let's not forget how STUNNING she looked during the Madame X Tour :nooo:

Archived