Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SarahTannoIsHere
5 hours ago, Lighter said:

https://i.ibb.co/J71P9YY/6036-F6-CD-C4-AE-455-E-980-F-A6-D6-D4173-DF1.jpg

Everything she posts now is overly airbrushed so it was cool seeing a rare natural pic of her present self.

How is she looking at 61?

I think she still looks good:party:

It’s her 57 year old gay intern airbrushing her scheisse

Consent to LMAO react me

SarahTannoIsHere
2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

Well she’s done too many plastic surgeries

rude kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Consent to LMAO react me

10 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

rude kim kardashian GIF by RealityTVGIFs

That wasn’t rude at all. My opinion is just that Cher shouldn’t had done so many plastic surgeries because she still would look good :) 

Ally Campana
2 hours ago, BadGurlMadge said:

I didn’t mean it as an attack, I just thought it looked like she has lips and nose fillers, and not in an extreme way

I wasn’t referring to that. I was referring to the fact that you said Madge looks better (aging wise obviously). Every celeb has some work done. That’s a given.

Does it matter? Damage is done

shoful

I feel like that pic of her is really bad. It must’ve either just been a horrible picture (which happens to literally everyone) or she got a bad filler job recently then. But up close she looks pretty hot!

She looks so cute in these diaries. Her face looks a lot better here. Maybe she can’t get anymore treatments and hopefully we’ll see what happens when they fade

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Cookie Tookie

I think she was aging so gracefully during the 2000s and early 2010s. But I hate what she’s done to her face as of late. 

Reginald

I miss her old face tbh :green: It's not my body, but the fillers make her look nearly unrecognizable vs the image of Madonna I've had in my head my entire life.

She looks good, just not like Madonna, I guess 

Queen Bitch

One thing the king and queen of pop has in common, they both drastically changed their face :derpga:

Okay I'll stop. I love her. Don't come for me. 

Spock

Kylie is the real queen of looking amazing 

6121680-0-image-a-73_1542102374301.jpg

:tony:

who will love me when the night is over

Maleficent

guys Madonna has really terrible ageing genes. Have you guys seen her younger sister?

melanie_ciccone_original.jpg

i believe this photo was in the mid 2000s and Melanie is 3 years younger than Madonna. 

Queen Bitch
47 minutes ago, Spock said:

Kylie is the real queen of looking amazing 

6121680-0-image-a-73_1542102374301.jpg

:tony:

Well she's also 10 years younger than Madonna, so maybe not the fairest comparison:oops:

Queen Bitch
50 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

guys Madonna has really terrible ageing genes. Have you guys seen her younger sister?

melanie_ciccone_original.jpg

i believe this photo was in the mid 2000s and Melanie is 3 years younger than Madonna. 

Thanks. Now we know why Madonna felt the need to get a lot of fillers and "ruin" her face. That answers all the questions and ends the need to discuss it ever again.

Honestly discussions about Madonna's face are getting tacky and redundant anyway. 

/thread

Archived