question

Gaga’s worst album?

petty

Gaga’s worst album?  

516 members have voted

1. 1. What is Lady Gaga’s worst album?

Featured Posts

petty

Before you #KINDNESSPUNKS start, if we are on this site - we know that there is a good to ALL Gaga albums. That’s why we’re still here.

We always praise the best, but in all honesty, what’s her worst album? Let’s be clear - Gaga’s worst album is still better than the next Popstar’s best album so we’re not here to drag her (fully)

—————————————

IMO: ARTPOP

BWWne9iCYAEVeVf.png

this album/era was messy from head to toe and although I’m glad that people appreciate the album more than ever, it doesn’t stop it from being her worst album. Most of the songs have aged like milk. We’ve gotten plenty of great things from this album like the promo pictures and the GUY video but besides that - this may always be Gaga’s worst album.

Discuss.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chesescake

I vote Born This Way, but through her whole discography, I think ASIB soundtrack is her worst record.

Smother Em Eh

I’m going to say TF because of all the fillers. 

Accidently voted for Joanne:oops:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

darkchylde

the fame, hands down. i actually enjoyed -and still do- ARTPOP so much i find it hard to believe when people say they truly despise it. even its less interesting songs are some of gaga's most remembered ones: jewels n' drugs and gipsy, i'm talking about you.

darkchylde
1 minute ago, OBO said:

I vote Born This Way

that album is her best work lyrically what NONSENSE are you preaching :saladga:

petty
Just now, OBO said:

I vote Born This Way, but through her whole discography, I think ASIB soundtrack is her worst record.

Not only do you vote for one of the best pop albums ever recorded, you consider  ASIB soundtrack her WORST? Whew the taste jumped back in 

sethrb101

She doesn't have any bad albums, so we can shut that sh*t before it even begins. But The Fame.

#Gaga2020

dynamite

It's not bad but The Fame, the singles are iconic but if it was just the album tracks...

chromatikev

Voting for the album that was written for the “country moms taking care of her kid with a cigarette in one hand” dhsjfjaksjehsjjw 

:ohwell:

weloveheragain
Just now, chromatikev said:

Voting for the album that was written for the “country moms taking care of her kid with a cigarette in one hand” dhsjfjaksjehsjjw 

:ohwell:

nice try :vegas:

free woman demo in my veins

Chromaticunt

Joanne. All her other albums succeed at what they're trying to do, but Joanne misses the mark with half its songs and feels inauthentic because it's trying so hard to look authentic. She should've just stuck to her rock n roll roots rather than go inexplicably country cowgirl.

weloveheragain
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

how disrespectful

free woman demo in my veins

Chromaticunt
4 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

The universe made the right choice for you. :ladyhaha:

Archived