Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

How Gaga would look like if she released The Fame now

FutureIllusion

Featured Posts

FutureIllusion

Today, I've seen lots of tweets saying that Gaga's face looks more ''natural'', reminding us of her past eras. Therefore, I decided to make an edit about how Gaga would look like with ''The Fame'' makeup and style on, and it turned out to be pretty accurate. I want to clarify that I'm not judging Gaga's face, what I want to do is to share this edit with you all!

Enjoy it.

Quentin

*voice of the Paparazzi taking photos in... Paparazzi*

Budaful! Budaful! Buu-u-uu-da-ful

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

JazzGa

She looks exactly the same to me :flutter: Nice photoshop job, it looks quite realistic! It would be fun to see some other era styles on that picture of her 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gracious Gaga

she looks the same!

I think any cosmetic enhancements she's had are very minor and subtle. 

♥ Kindness Police.

FutureIllusion
1 hour ago, the Devil of Pop said:

She looks exactly the same to me :flutter: Nice photoshop job, it looks quite realistic! It would be fun to see some other era styles on that picture of her 

If I do another edit in the future, I'll also upload it ;) It'd be interesting to see Born This Way's style on that face

ANTI WP
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

s-74269ba61a6df7fd7b354a61f7edcc7f779ffb heeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Skabi

lovely work, it looks realistic and very polished!

Spoiler

honestly she overdid it with the fillers at some points but in the end she hasn't changed that much, it just shows how much of a difference makeup and hairstyles can do

FutureIllusion
3 hours ago, Queen Neyde said:

lovely work, it looks realistic and very polished!

Hide contents

honestly she overdid it with the fillers at some points but in the end she hasn't changed that much, it just shows how much of a difference makeup and hairstyles can do

Thank you so much. It is actually shocking how after 12 years, her face still looks similar

FameHookah
4 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

she looks the same!

I think any cosmetic enhancements she's had are very minor and subtle. 

Yep thats because the fillers are almost faded, i hope she doesnt refill after the quarintine 😭👌

WTF is MDNA

Archived