💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Shallow surpasses Stupid Love on Spotify Global

Miaou

Featured Posts

funkyhaus

Release Shallow ft. all the celebs who sang Imagine as 2nd single from Chromatica :firega:

This was expected though :selena:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

RochestrMonstr

Shallow is a true smash! This is more of a testament to that than it is to SL.

It’s not surprising for a smash to overpass a song that isn’t getting promoted. 

Genuine Guy 09
Just now, RochestrMonstr said:

It’s not surprising for a smash to overpass a song that isn’t getting promoted. 

We can't use these excuses sis :green:

SL is just not doing that well at all. We should've accepted it a while ago. 

Im hoping she performs it on Saturday it gets a boost then it dies naturally. More than likely radio is gonna drop it because it had abysmal callouts. Unless they ignore them like with applause. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

RochestrMonstr
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

We can't use these excuses sis :green:

SL is just not doing that well at all. We should've accepted it a while ago. 

Im hoping she performs it on Saturday it gets a boost then it dies naturally. More than likely radio is gonna drop it because it had abysmal callouts. Unless they ignore them like with applause. 

Yeah I didn’t say SL was doing well.

I just don’t see how this news is surprising.

Shallow is a smash. SL hasn’t been promoted. It’s not an excuse, it’s accurate. 

Economy

It's about to surpass it in daily youtube views too :selena:

SL last 24h: 632,000

Shallow last 24h: 622,000 

:rip:

Genuine Guy 09
2 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Yeah I didn’t say SL was doing well.

I just don’t see how this news is surprising.

Shallow is a smash. SL hasn’t been promoted. It’s not an excuse, it’s accurate. 

I don't think promotion would help SL, unless it's massive platform. You forget that in its first two weeks it was massively promoted. It got over 5m streams first day, and now is on its way out the top 200 on US spotify. 

It's very high on Airplay WW and was all over AM homepage. This was a massive underperformance and it is a surprise shallow is passing it, shallow is 18 months old 

This needs to be performed at that together Global thing I think 

RochestrMonstr
7 minutes ago, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I don't think promotion would help SL, unless it's massive platform. You forget that in its first two weeks it was massively promoted. It got over 5m streams first day, and now is on its way out the top 200 on US spotify. 

It's very high on Airplay WW and was all over AM homepage. This was a massive underperformance and it is a surprise shallow is passing it, shallow is 18 months old 

This needs to be performed at that together Global thing I think 

Usually Gaga’s songs react extremely well to live performances, and SL hasn’t had any. That’s what I meant by promoted.

Not saying it will definitely help the song, as her last two cases where this worked were ballads, but I definitely would love to see how SL reacts to a live performance. 

Even if it doesn’t have the same effect, I’m sure she has a ballad on the album that she can give the MR/Shallow treatment to. 

Shallow is one of those huge smashes that is probably going to linger for a very long time (it already has). If the recurrence rule wasn’t in effect, I wonder how many weeks it would have spent on the hot 100 (would posssibly still be charting!)

Genuine Guy 09
1 minute ago, RochestrMonstr said:

Usually Gaga’s songs react extremely well to live performances, and SL hasn’t had any. That’s what I meant by promoted.

I don't want this anymore sis 

SL era has broken me, especially after A Slay Re-Peak is Born slayage 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

RochestrMonstr
Just now, Genuine Guy 09 said:

I don't want this anymore sis 

SL era has broken me, especially after A Slay Re-Peak is Born slayage 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

But she’s in her mid 30’s now. We can’t expect her to just have automatic luck with upbeat pop songs, no matter how successful ASIB was. (especially considering her pop songs aren’t exactly what’s currently popular).

We’re very lucky that she’s been able to cement herself as a fixture in enough ways that success with pop music isn’t going to break her at this point. 

itsdominik

AM Austria:

30. Stupid Love (+6)

The song is doing well on iTunes, Apple Music and radio, but it‘s bombing on Spotify. If they‘d somehow manage to make the song rise on Spotify the song could become a hit here :excited2:

Genuine Guy 09
6 minutes ago, RochestrMonstr said:

But she’s in her mid 30’s now. We can’t expect her to just have automatic luck with upbeat pop songs, no matter how successful ASIB was. (especially considering her pop songs aren’t exactly what’s currently popular).

We’re very lucky that she’s been able to cement herself as a fixture in enough ways that success with pop music isn’t going to break her at this point. 

Her ballads have been effortlessly amazing and done really well on charts, but correct about it being through a massive promotional platform. (SB and ASIB) 

And it makes sense, if her ballads are whAt is doing well, her dance pop songs won't. I suppose it's not 2011/10 when the pop did well the ballads didn't. 

I do think that if she had released don't start now though it could've worked... But yes her pop is an uphill battle. It ain't trendy anymore to pop audiences 

Archived