• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vanilla

• Dangerous Man

• craig

• Just A Holy Fool

In 2 hours of car radio listening the last couple days, I heard MTN twice + Yuyi, Bad Romance, and Love Game.

Adele isn't getting overplayed like I feared. You hardly hear SFTTR compared to RITD.

Call Me Maybe is #1 on itunes - hope she knocks Rihanna off next week.

call me maybe is hawt!!

I LOATHE LMFAO. :duhga:

this. gaga needs to get her ass over here and do some promo. :crossed: i need to see her here :P people here might not buy her music as they have never seen her live or something , its a possibility :P

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

this. gaga needs to get her ass over here and do some promo. :crossed: i need to see her here :P people here might not buy her music as they have never seen her live or something , its a possibility :P

She could do like a one off performance like in Australia at Sydney Monster Hall. Got The Edge of Glory to number 2 here.

I won't die, but I can't live without you

She could do like a one off performance like in Australia at Sydney Monster Hall. Got The Edge of Glory to number 2 here.

that would be nice :flutter:

I hope Gaga performs MTN again at the Grammy's and wins AOTY, then the song is gonna be reborn from its ashes

that would be nice :flutter:

Shame I live in Australia and wouldn't be able to see it.

I think she should do something like that, it'd be nice to say thank you to the country that's probably the nicest to her.

I hope Gaga performs MTN again at the Grammy's and wins AOTY, then the song is gonna be reborn from its ashes

She won't perform, three years consecutive is a lot.

Shame I live in Australia and wouldn't be able to see it.

I think she should do something like that, it'd be nice to say thank you to the country that's probably the nicest to her.

but the only thing is that she'd probably do it in vancouver, ottawa, or montreal, im like a days drive from all those places, so i would'nt get to go.

but the only thing is that she'd probably do it in vancouver, ottawa, or montreal, im like a days drive from all those places, so i would'nt get to go.

Least we have Youtube <333

What about Toronto?

Dangerous Man

This thread is pinned.. :bunny:

btw, MTN is holding well in top 50. unlike in UK and US, it is decreasing heavily.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

This thread is pinned.. :bunny:

btw, MTN is holding well in top 50. unlike in UK and US, it is decreasing heavily.

PINNED.

OH MY GOD

PRAISE JESUS

Tbh, I love Canada for what they did, so we're all good.