💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

New Haus Labs short film (FANMADE)

funkmedowntown

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I am so glad I was able to help with this project. @boy from nowhere had asked for a makeup artist and I knew @heiskire from the Haus Labs pop in December. They picked him and he was legendary! 

:pawsup: Kenzo you did fantastic!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
20 hours ago, Spock said:

Marc Monster :rip: 

I thought we had thankfully left him in 2013

He’s actually a lot nicer in person. I met him in December and it turns out he and i both new Caolan and Jordan Howe (rip) and Jared Gelman. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Werk
18 hours ago, Regina George said:

He became stylist I think.. He has a good style I'll give him that.. 

19 hours ago, funkmedowntown said:

Omg Maikeeb... he worked at the H&M near my house, so fashionable in person and I always wanted to ask him cool Gaga stories! 

9 hours ago, gagzus said:

he was a super fan whom along with his group of friends essentially stalked Gaga when she lived in New York City, at one point they became her main NYC fans that she liked but as time went on and Twitter got bigger about 6 years ago, they started thinking they were influencers and thought they invented gay terminology. They even went as far to say that Gaga's whole Little Monster sayings and symbolism were childish and attempted to convince us Gaga disowned those traditions in 2013. Him and his friends started being rude to people online and in reality, he turned on Gaga after it was trendy. She blocked him and him and his friends never got invited to any of her events since and then she moved to Malibu. He's attempting to be an actor, his friend is a stylist (whom also claimed to have gave Brandon at the time "style tips" despite not having any style himself :rip:) and the other main one was on RadioARTPOP but eventually stopped being friends with the host and now is trying to be a singer. 

I remember reading that one of Gaga's fans who would constantly stalk her eventually became a stylist for Cardi B. Was it by any chance Maikeeb?

Regina George
1 minute ago, Werk said:

I remember reading that one of Gaga's fans who would constantly stalk her eventually became a stylist for Cardi B. Was it by any chance Maikeeb?

Yes it's him... 

ChicaSkas
17 hours ago, boy from nowhere said:

Hey guys! I'm the writer/creator of this short. For context, I brought Marc on because he was a part of another LGBT short I did and was excellent working with actors & crafting story. He's a super respectable, professional guy and cares a lot about his craft, and a superb actor. We wanted to do justice to this story and worked alongside others as well to make sure the messaging is responsible.

My production company is https://www.crimsonedgecreative.com

and you can read more about the project there. Personally for me, Gaga is who I have to thank to my filmmaking career now, tracing back over 10 years in high school where she inspired me with her art to explore film. Now I own a production company, working as a cinematographer in the film industry, and hope to use it as a platform to spread messages like this. So this is a cathartic experience to be able to come full circle with this short. 

I know we can't please everyone and but thank you to those who this resonates with! I know some people are sick of seeing hauslabs and hearing 'kindness', but we hope you see this for more than a commercial and see the passion of everyone behind it.

Exactly! I know I for one am tired of the Debbie downers. Let’s look at something inspiring and uplifting. They had a lot of story to put in 2 mins and they did a good job 

Noah X
1 hour ago, _Lam said:

Was this authorized by Haus Labs? Because if not, if I were them, I would ask to remove this. Even though I understand it was done to share a positive message, the whole message comes out the wrong way and it could hurt the brand.

Yes we were endorsed by HausLab's marketing director and also Bobby Campbell. I'm sorry you feel that way! 

I think the rest of the overwhelming support we received outside of GGD (seems to be biased towards Marc, hauslabs, and hearing "kindness"?) like on our IGTV helps reassure that our message isn't coming off wrong. 

We wanted to make a family friendly short that touches base on gender identity & acts of kindness. Some others in this thread seem to think it's just about putting on concealer and Stupid Love, it's definitely not just about that. We did not want to make an entirely oppressive serious story, and one of the most important parts of self love is to let go and have fun, which is the celebration segment. What I was drawn to from Stupid Love was the prechorus that preaches "all I ever wanted was love" - it meant so much in context of Shaina's character! She deserves that moment. On set, we didn't even want to film any 'closeups' on the makeup or any product shots whatsoever, because it's not about that. 

There was also implications of having to edit this down to a short video so I do understand if some context was lost. I'd be happy to email anyone the original script if they'd like!

Again our project page is https://www.crimsonedgecreative.com/hauslabs

herassisfamous
22 hours ago, funkmedowntown said:

“The Root of Kindness” 

Thoughts? 

Edit: Please don’t hate on any other monsters in this thread. Marc, the director and writer of the video, is a good friend of Gaga. 

OMG IS MARC MONSTER BACK :cryga:

All we need is love

funkmedowntown
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Ok, let's not exaggerate... The last time I saw him, he was camping outside Gaga's NY apartment with his clique, just like the rest of us. But I think it's nice that he's using his professional skills and channelling those in something related to Gaga. Let's just say it's a nice way to be hearing from him.

Ok I’m changing the OP 

Little Mons✟er

Archived