Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Charli xcx - new demos (from upcoming album)

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

Charli just went on Instagram live and played some new demos from her upcoming album - how I’m feeling now. 

Claws is by far my favourite. I can’t believe she is making music this good from home. I love that she is taking everybody along the creative process. This is what the audience needs during quarantine!!!!! We stan talent

she’s so good, her creativity is beyond any imagination. I love get so much, I’m so needing this album, and the way she’s releasing it and keeping up with us so constantly is just perfect!!! Stanning for life.

Terrence

I love her!!!!! She POURS creativity.

to think that she released last year, has one album fully finished on the shelf and now she just decided to produce a new album that SLAPS in the span of a month.

doja scat

she’s a SERVER she likes to SERVE

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Spock

the TALENTRY omg this is so good

God XCX always delivers whew :bradley:

who will love me when the night is over

Tom Bradley
1 hour ago, Rudz Xinc said:

Gaga News? :oprah:

I still don’t know how to categorise posts properly on mobile lmao, most of the categories are greyed our :lolly: 

Tom Bradley
1 hour ago, rodamik said:

she’s so good, her creativity is beyond any imagination. I love get so much, I’m so needing this album, and the way she’s releasing it and keeping up with us so constantly is just perfect!!! Stanning for life.

She is keeping the gays fed during quarantine! This is going to be such a cool era to look back on in her career :enigma:

Archived