Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Re-reading your posts doesn't solve much as there's hardly anything worth reading again besides you thinking you're some kind of objective fan lol. If you can't understand my meaningless arguments, then maybe it's time to get some brains? Yes there's that word again.

Well done, you're really a typical LM.com fan, nothing but offensive posts with no content. Keep spreading online kindness! Ugh, Gaga should really start making music instead of preaching some nonsenses, because she fails hard and you're the great example proving it. As I said, I'm not going to feed trolls, so better move to other, more active thread to show what kind of an uneducated boor you are. Reported.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Well done, you're really a typical LM.com fan, nothing but offensive posts with no content. Keep spreading online kindness! Ugh, Gaga should really start making music instead of preaching some nonsenses, because she fails hard and you're the great example proving it. As I said, I'm not going to feed trolls, so better move to other, more active thread to show what kind of an uneducated boor you are. Reported.

And the typical trait of someone lacking sense, keeps on repeating the same assumptions ad nauseam. Yes thank you for continually telling me I'm a LM fan, that won't make it anymore true, than when you said it the first time, does it really take something that long to sink in? Wow. I'm sure she's not making music anymore because she's obviously too busy typing stuff on twitter, maybe intelligent people like yourself, can go remind her? If there's anyone failing hard here, it's you and your posts

She is very talented and that's a gift. Money comes and goes, but having valuable talent will bring money and everything that comes with it. So I agree with her in that regard. I've heard people say "try living without it." But money doesn't make itself except when it comes to interest and investing. But it was already there because someone earned it at some point by taking risks and managing them efficiently.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

A response:

Talent does not buy food :awkney:

:rip::lmao:

Yes it does, because the person with talent will earn the money to buy food even when they run low. Those who can't find a way to contribute to society and cling to money would be in deep trouble when they run out.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Most of you are completely clueless and uninformed, yet try and act like you know what you're talking about :smh:

Just wanted to second this. :toofunny:

Checkers

@ladygaga 5 years today I ad my 1st #1 Song with Just Dance. I can't even believe I'm here. Still making music I believe in. In my big shoes. Paws up