❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

well u know that she's taking a shot at somebody  - just Who??

And besides - sure, it's easy to downplay the value of $$ when you're swimming in it - and flying all over the world in private jets, staying in the best hotels in the world, eating in the finest of restaurants - without ever having to reach for your own wallet !!

Meanwhile - her poor fans have to go crazy scrimping up $$ and emptying bank accounts to be able to buy tickets to her shows.  So, when you think about it - - the absolute fact is that Gaga gets to live like a zillionaire WITH her Little Monsters' $$$$  ! ! 

How bout this? - If Gaga TRULY loved her LMs as much as she claims she does - and if $$ isn't that important to her - -  then why not lower the price of tickets DRASTICALLY - to just enough to cover her expenses of paying her band/crew/staff/venue, etc. - with NO salary at all to Gaga - - how would that work for her???

The Born This Way Ball had NINETEEN semi trucks of supplies, and if I'm not mistaken there were four castles they had to work with. Transporting all that stuff can NOT be cheap. 

I mean, I don't know ALL the logistics and costs, but all of that would add up FAST when you include taking care of everyone else on tour. 

Road Crew: "This catch-all term covers many people: tour managers, production managers, stage managers, front of house and monitor engineers, guitar techs, bass techs, drum techs, keyboard techs, lighting techs, pyrotechnic techs, security/bodyguards, truck drivers, merchandise crew and caterers, among others."

Apparently Green Day's road crew five years ago had between 100 and 200 people in it. So imagine transporting, housing, feeding, and delivering a paycheck to 200 people PLUS paying for the venue, stage supplies, planning process, training process, etc. because you've gotta pay the dancers and everyone else for their time practicing/rehearsing, right?

The money they get also would (I assume) go towards funding future projects, albums, tours, etc. 

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Haroon

Because I just love the talent, not the bling / Talent, not the bling :lolgaga:

I do agree that talent can't run out, like it can become super rusty if not used for a while but when returned to it can be regained :yes:

:toofunny:  She is so pressed...

Pressed about what? She's currently the biggest money making popstar after Madonna, and she's by far the most talented artiste among her peers, so she's got both talent and money? Use your brain please, it just makes you sound stupid referring to everything and everyone as "pressed" :roll:

Pressed about what? She's currently the biggest money making popstar after Madonna, and she's by far the most talented artiste among her peers, so she's got both talent and money? Use your brain please, it just makes you sound stupid referring to everything and everyone as "pressed" :roll:

Pressed about making people people know that she doesn't need money, because she is the only "true" artist on the Earth. And there would be nothing wrong about it, but she prove it with her work instead of repeating herself  x10 times a day. Unfortunately, everything she releases is not breathtaking anymore, done to make money (yes, thanks to basic, radio friendly stuff she earns more).

But seems it's too difficult to see this contradiction for some licking her ass idiots. How old are you? 10? Have fun you little brainless sheep, maybe someday you will grow up.

By the way, please quote at lest 2 posts I used word "pressed" (shouldn't be a problem since I use it to refer to everything and everybody). And I'm happy that no matter what I still can use brain, for you, apparently it's too late. How can you use something you don't have? Reported

Edited by MarielleMonster

Pressed about making people people know that she doesn't need money, because she is the only "true" artist on the Earth. And there would be nothing wrong about it, but she prove it with her work instead of repeating herself  x10 times a day. Unfortunately, everything she releases is not breathtaking anymore, done to make money (yes, thanks to basic, radio friendly stuff she earns more).

But seems it's too difficult to see this contradiction for some licking her ass idiots. How old are you? 10? Have fun you little brainless sheep, maybe someday you will grow up.

By the way, please quote at lest 2 posts I used word "pressed" (shouldn't be a problem since I use it to refer to everything and everybody). 

You're actually the one reading all that meaning into it, typical Gaga fan unable to think and attributing more meaning to everything as usual. All she tweeted was a simple comment, but then you made into some kinda deeper "oh she's trying to make herself seem like a real artiste nonsense". Maybe you're the one who's actually pressed and looking for a reason to lash out? Stop trying to do so much, it's sad and reading an unnecessary meaning into her comment, doesn't make you "mature", it makes you look really stupid, as her comment might not even be anything close to the reason you're giving it. Your use of "pressed" in this case would have been apt, if she was lacking money, but she's not. I'd rather be an "ass licking idiot" then someone lacking common sense who sounds bitter

I'll show you quotes of you using the word "pressed", when you show me examples of Gaga repeating herself 10 times a day? How about that?

And I'm happy that no matter what I still can use brain, for you, apparently it's too late. How can you use something you don't have? Reported

Whatever semblance of a brain you might have, it's lacking in this post, perhaps it's stuck somewhere else? You must be even dumber than you come across, if you think your post showed any "brain" since it was either a sensible critique or comment, just something stupid said to lash out because you feel she's not doing what you want. Grow up child.

Edited by Rocket No9

You're actually the one reading all that meaning into it, typical Gaga fan unable to think and attributing more meaning to everything as usual. All she tweeted was a simple comment, but then you made into some kinda deeper "oh she's trying to make herself seem like a real artiste nonsense". Maybe you're the one who's actually pressed and looking for a reason to lash out? Stop trying to do so much, it's sad. 

I'll show you quotes of you using the word "pressed", when you show me examples of Gaga repeating herself 10 times a day? How about that?

The only sad thing here is your behaviour. Better go visit LM.com, there you may find more jerks with closed eyes and ears, praying to Gaga's pictures. Pity your brain is missing, I see the lack of thinking. Let's try again, where did I wrote that my opinion is based only on this one tweet? I see you love make things up, but it's not my problem, kiddo.

Edited by MarielleMonster

The only sad thing here is your behaviour. Better go visit LM.com, there you may find more jerks with closed eyes and ears, praying to Gaga's pictures. Pity your brain is missing, I see the lack of thinking. Let's try again, where did I wrote that my opinion is based only on this one tweet? I see you love make things up, but it's not my problem, kiddo.

I don't have an account on LM.com, and what's laughable is that you think your incredibly dumb post makes you smarter than me or makes you seem like some kinda "objective" fan that isn't biased, how stupid are you? Your post wasn't a sign of objectivity or that you can criticise Gaga, it was a sign of how daft you are than you have to read meaning into something that is not there, in regards to simple things. Please before you type, engage your brain.

Woolfsmck

The Born This Way Ball had NINETEEN semi trucks of supplies, and if I'm not mistaken there were four castles they had to work with. Transporting all that stuff can NOT be cheap. 

I mean, I don't know ALL the logistics and costs, but all of that would add up FAST when you include taking care of everyone else on tour. 

Road Crew: "This catch-all term covers many people: tour managers, production managers, stage managers, front of house and monitor engineers, guitar techs, bass techs, drum techs, keyboard techs, lighting techs, pyrotechnic techs, security/bodyguards, truck drivers, merchandise crew and caterers, among others."

Apparently Green Day's road crew five years ago had between 100 and 200 people in it. So imagine transporting, housing, feeding, and delivering a paycheck to 200 people PLUS paying for the venue, stage supplies, planning process, training process, etc. because you've gotta pay the dancers and everyone else for their time practicing/rehearsing, right?

The money they get also would (I assume) go towards funding future projects, albums, tours, etc.

Good points, tour production and logistics expenses must be high, especially going over seas. I believe that the venue covers a lot of set up and security tho. The stage and dance troop must be Gaga's responsability.
like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

I don't have an account on LM.com, and what's laughable is that you think your incredibly dumb post makes you smarter than me or makes you seem like some kinda "objective" fan that isn't biased, how stupid are you? Your post wasn't a sign of objectivity or that you can criticise Gaga, it was a sign of how daft you are than you have to read meaning into something that is not there, in regards to simple things. Please before you type, engage your brain.

Huh? there are four options:

1. you're kidding me

2. you're drunk/high whatever

3. you have a very sad life and you wanna feel "strong" in the internet

4. you're plain stupid.

And by the way, do you know only few words that you overuse the "brain" one? Time to go to school I see.

Huh? there are four options:

1. you're kidding me

2. you're drunk/high whatever

3. you have a very sad life and you wanna feel "strong" in the internet

4. you're plain stupid.

And by the way, do you know only few words that you overuse the "brain" one? Time to go to school I see.

Option no.5: Your posts and assumptions are lacking intelligence. I know it's hard to hear, but it just might be. And no I'm not kidding if anything you qualifying me as a LM type fan because I called out your posts, makes you think you must be thoroughly deluded and have a chip on your shoulder or something lodged deep in your ass, maybe a stick?

Thank you for pointing that out, in the many words I used in my posts, I happened to repeat one or a few, and that's supposed to be a sign of my lack of education? Jesus, let's hope the rest of your 6000 posts aren't as dumb as these ones.

Edited by Rocket No9

Option no.5: Your posts and assumptions are lacking intelligence. I know it's hard to hear, but it just might be. And no I'm not kidding if anything you qualifying me as a LM type fan because I called out your posts, makes you think you must be thoroughly deluded and have a chip on your shoulder or something lodged deep in your ass, maybe a stick?

Thank you for pointing that out, in the many words I used in my posts, I happened to repeat one or a few, and that's supposed to be a sign of my lack of education? Jesus, let's hope the rest of your 6000 posts aren't as dumb as these ones.

By the lack of intelligence I understand writing meaningless stuff, with no arguments, with no respect for other people. I'm not going to feed a troll anymore. Better "read" my posts again once you learn how. Reported.

By the lack of intelligence I understand writing meaningless stuff, with no arguments, with no respect for other people. I'm not going to feed a troll anymore. Better "read" my posts again once you learn how. Reported.

Re-reading your posts doesn't solve much as there's hardly anything worth reading again besides you thinking you're some kind of objective fan lol. If you can't understand my meaningless arguments, then maybe it's time to get some brains? Yes there's that word again.

Edited by Rocket No9

Woolfsmck

No fighting, 8-(. ....

On a more important note, I have measured the 'big Sky' in Momtana since I moved here ... and .... It's tha same size as the other places I been.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true