• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

For someone who doesn't care about money she sure talks about money a lot.  :awkney:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT! THEY ARE ACTUALLY PREPARING FULL MOVIE! This will be movie about her life Terry shot last year and now she will include DWUW! Terry shot boths stuff, in movie there will be operation of her hip as we know, and in music video picture we saw it's in doctor's office! WOW. She will put out longest music video ever, it's gonna be actually a movie. Suddenly she will come back to top and dominate again. GIMME NOBEL PRIZE FOR SMARTASSNESS PLEASE

GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT! THEY ARE ACTUALLY PREPARING FULL MOVIE! This will be movie about her life Terry shot last year and now she will include DWUW! Terry shot boths stuff, in movie there will be operation of her hip as we know, and in music video picture we saw it's in doctor's office! WOW. She will put out longest music video ever, it's gonna be actually a movie. Suddenly she will come back to top and dominate again. GIMME NOBEL PRIZE FOR SMARTASSNESS PLEASE

ok  :emma:

Elizabeth

Interesting tweet. It's true what she's said but It's almost like something someone would say if they didn't have money, which we all know with Gaga isn't the case. I have found most of her tweets and LM posts to somewhat bizarre lately though so...

The fact that she calls herself talented tho. I mean she is, but still. That's like someone beautiful tweeting how beautiful she is. Other people are supposed to be saying that about you. It sounds like gloating :awkney:

If you're famous on the level that Gaga is, you've gotta know where your talents lie and at least have a bit of an ego about it? How is knowing you're good gloating?

She's poor and the 25M rumours were true, she's gonna have to sell her body

tumblr_mkdiibRnXx1qmo3auo1_500_large.gif

Well you can't buy a house in heaven :manicure: money is meaningless in the long run

Is Gaga calling herself talented? That's... Conceited.

She likes talking about money a lot despite the fact she says she hates it.

Blue Jeans

Well you can't buy a house in heaven :manicure: money is meaningless in the long run

gurl who told you you're going to heaven tho :awkney:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

the same person tweeted after

"Miley Cyrus Media â€@mileysbae 1m

@ladygaga forgive me Goddess of Love, for I have sinned. #PromoteOnlineKindness"

:lmao:

:fail:

I'm sorry but that is so stupid.

If Onion Girl is 'arghhh so good', why wasn't it on ARTPOP? :awkney:

I really need to hear this song tbh.

Because it is called ONION GIRL

:p

the same person tweeted after

"Miley Cyrus Media â€@mileysbae 1m

@ladygaga forgive me Goddess of Love, for I have sinned. #PromoteOnlineKindness"

:lmao:

:rip: