Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

boniva4lyfe

I see someone dislikes peen

HAHA I'm a huge fan, but oniony peen-skin? :rip: :rip: :rip:

poor gaga, this is not what she envisioned us talking about when she tweeted that :toofunny:

lairofhk

She should just leave her label and make her own label and release everything she wants to. She honestly has enough money and power to do that. And would gain a lot of respect.

Edited by lairofhk

ChasingGhosts

I really doubt they're lyrics. Just a metaphor or concept.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

remember how bad most--i mean SOME--of the lyrics on ARTPOP are?

if she'd tweeted some of Venus' or Donatella's lyrics, people would deny they were lyrics.

this tweet is terrible, but there's a great chance it could be Onion Girl's lyrics :toofunny:

"Some circumstances are like Onions. As you peel away at them, they get smellier and smellier."

it sounds like a saying--just like, "I've heard love is like a brick--you can build a house or sink a dead body," which she also tweeted. just sayin!

why is she (potentially) posting about Onion Girl?!

Edited by RDMP

aaronyoji

I believe she was maybe inspired by Marinas performance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI8zl6UuSOs

Nice metaphor.

Sometimes life is like eating an onion ... But instead of pulling each layer apart, Marina is just biting through them all at once - and therein lies this. Absurd, strange thing we call reality. She stops eating it when she realizes that true freedom lies in being free of want - just being. And thus we hear this long-awaited sigh of relief.

:omg: 

see its things like this that need to be put in the forefront, like the song onion girl being released on act 2. 

Andy McQueen

:omg:

see its things like this that need to be put in the forefront, like the song onion girl being released on act 2. 

I'm not sure if this is the inspiration behind this song though, it was just a theory of mine. :sweat:

Elizabeth

It doesn't sound like lyrics to me, unless there's a spoken statement at the start of the song?

Interesting metaphor though.

Juanjo

I think she just explained the song so people won't be like "WTFFFFFFFFF" when she'll release her next SMASH, 7X PLATINUM, HIT!

Yassssss!

I agree with the people saying it sounds more like a statement rather than a lyric, though. But who knows with Gaga!

Edited by Juanjo