• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Can you show me a link to that "Gaze" song lyrics tweet? :hug:

That was so long ago :toofunny: Shortly before or after Applause I believe. I'll look for it :)

Edited by Sleepy

TonzaPOP123

That was so long ago :toofunny: Shortly before or after Applause I believe. I'll look for it :)

Thank you! But can you explain how can I search her old (2012+) tweets? Because I can´t find them on my iPad, it is limited only to 2013...

**** yes! Drop the song Gaga! Maybe single 3? And unheard song to snatch all our weaves!

A stretch but let the gay dream!

I wanna be your onion girl

Peel me away

Tell me I'm the one who makes you feel okay.

I'm your onion girl!

The girl whose layered.

Peel me, touch me, **** me, onion layered gi-irl

Where did you get these lyrics?

They are very good :)

francescoxoxo

I honestly think she's talking about the DWUW video situation and the more she tries to resolve & get things done the more drama happens + more stuff she's faced with... I might be reaching. 

Where did you get these lyrics?

They are very good :)

Made them up as I was making the post!

I don't like to boast but I'm pretty good at coming up with rhymed lyrics on spot. Everybody thinks so! ;)

Dylangaga

This song is def gonna be about fighting for the girl you love and peeling away all her walls (layers) to get to her heart

Made them up as I was making the post!

I don't like to boast but I'm pretty good at coming up with rhymed lyrics on spot. Everybody thinks so! ;)

You did a great job :applause: !

Imagine Gaga just releasing Act II and Onion Girl and just leaving Act I how it is now...

Edited by Iamahoe

You did a great job :applause:I

Imagine Gaga just releasing Act II and Onion Girl and just leaving Act I how it is now...

She should just be bold and do it! Make ARTPOP 2 the album she dreamed it would be. There are 75+ probably amazing dogs out there! Put together a little 10 song album! She would slay me! Haha

TonzaPOP123

She should just be bold and do it! Make ARTPOP 2 the album she dreamed it would be. There are 75+ probably amazing dogs out there! Put together a little 10 song album! She would slay me! Haha

THIS TBH! ARTPOP 2 - no matter how many songs (except if there´s only 5+ songs on the album :ohwell: ) , no matter EP or LP - it has to be Gaga´s own and real ARTPOP album  :flutter: