💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Stefani328

Not sure if I can post this here.. but I was thinking of getting the album but not sure is it any good to buy it. Cause I have all of her other albums but i was wondering if this new album would be a good one to get?

Have you heard any of the songs? This just my opinion and view of others preferences but the gems of the album are Gypsy, Venus, ARTPOP, G.U.Y., Do What You Want, Sexxx Dreams, MANiCURE which all seem to be fan favorites. It's half&half with Mary Jane Holland, Fashion, and Swine, because most either hate it or love it. Donatella, Fashion!, and Jewels & Drugs are songs that most fans don't prefer. 

I say go for it. Expect for about three songs, the album is flawless.

Edited by Stefani328

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Interlude

It's seems more as a statement quote than a lyric. I can't imagine her singing it.

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

talkin bout taytay's smelly dick i see :hor:

:lmao:

Oh dear :ohno: Feel like it's about this whole debacle tbh not lyrics :shrug: BUT Let's hope we get ONION GIRL SOON THO :giveup:

Edited by Monty

Strange.

At this point it can't be judged whether she's talking about the BS she's dealing with lately or tweeting OG lyrics..

I reckon it's a statement about all this fiasco though..

Edited by GoodBoyReRe