💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

✈ Gypsy for Gaga ✈ â€@MarieTheNight82 5h

SnowGaga is so fab:p I make this with my friends:)) #snow #Gaga #art #ARTPOP #LADYGAGA @LADYGAGA http://instagram.com/p/ioyY-OxUI_/

482dad90731711e3bb561286f3f88ddb_8.jpg

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 5h

@MarieTheNight82 haha so amazing!

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 1h

Happy New Years from HAUS OF GAGA and @Versace! pic.twitter.com/qT37cPFb7S

Bc8Lm9jIEAAAyDD.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Lion Heart

SnowGa looks dope

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Goddess of Love â€@ladygaga 41m
In this lifetime how will you use the power in your voice? Will you give back to the world what you receive, or are you just taking?

Stop the drama. Start the music, will you Gaga? please. Don't get me wrong, i think it's amazing that she let it all out for the past 2 days but it's time to move on and get the era back on track.

In this lifetime how will you use the power in your voice? Will you give back to the world what you receive, or are you just taking?

Stop the drama. Start the music, will you Gaga? please. Don't get me wrong, i think it's amazing that she let it all out for the past 2 days but it's time to move on and get the era back on track.

Let her, she's venting. In one or two days she will be better and back on track  :flutter:

What did she do or get for her friend Emma???!

I assume it was a new wheelchair :)  Maybe Emma will tell it later 

Michelle

She's expressing herself and venting let her be.She obviously needs to do this..

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

MusicGuy01

Not sure if I can post this here.. but I was thinking of getting the album but not sure is it any good to buy it. Cause I have all of her other albums but i was wondering if this new album would be a good one to get?

Michelle

Not sure if I can post this here.. but I was thinking of getting the album but not sure is it any good to buy it. Cause I have all of her other albums but i was wondering if this new album would be a good one to get?

Are you being serious right now? well if you are I say yes but it's a personnel thing.Try listening to it on YT or Spotify if your unsure BUT I have a feeling you must be joking :coffee:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Whiskey Mouth

...seriously?

Of course get it! :legend: No fillers, and the album is very diverse

Some sleeping hits are right there