• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Computer

In Gaga's tweets I think what she's trying to tell us is the song from SwineFest is called Do What You Want NOT CALLED Swine.

I think the lyrics change...

I know, I know, I know, I know you want me --BECOMES--> Do what you want, you want... with my body

Act like a swine, act like a swine --BECOMES--> But you won't Won't take my mind, won't take my mind

Do you think I'm right?  Please tell me if this was already posted...I was very excited when I figured this out so I tweeted Gaga (@Computerthecat), maybe she will confirm something?

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Bellatrix

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 8m
APPLAUSE is #1 on the Billboard Dance/Club play charts this week! It marks my 13th #1 in this category! A BIG THANK YOU from me to the DJ'S

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 2m
And thank u so much to all the fans who've been requesting Applause on the radio! I have heard it so much, u did a good job!! XseashellkissX

Aaw :flutter:

In Gaga's tweets I think what she's trying to tell us is the song from SwineFest is called Do What You Want NOT CALLED Swine.

I think the lyrics change...

I know, I know, I know, I know you want me --BECOMES--> Do what you want, you want... with my body

Act like a swine, act like a swine --BECOMES--> But you won't Won't take my mind, won't take my mind

Do you think I'm right?  Please tell me if this was already posted...I was very excited when I figured this out so I tweeted Gaga (@Computerthecat), maybe she will confirm something?

Omg I think you may be right. I remember during one of the parts where she sings "I know I know..." It sounded like she was singing "Do wha I know I know..." Like she started singing the other line by mistake and caught herself. I hope you are right. I have been thinking that "Swine" needed more variety in lyrics during that part. 

Computer

Omg I think you may be right. I remember during one of the parts where she sings "I know I know..." It sounded like she was singing "Do wha I know I know..." Like she started singing the other line by mistake and caught herself. I hope you are right. I have been thinking that "Swine" needed more variety in lyrics during that part. 

Ohhh, I didn't notice that, thank you, I need to go back and watch again!  Ahh!

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Today

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga
in the final days finishing ARTPOP. i feel like an atelier. refining seams. ironing fabrics. needling the last thread of my couture creation

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga
It was this amazing moment today my head down gazing at the soundboard--the music came on i looked up + knew it was ARTPOP it all made sense

She also answered some really interesting things to some fans so go and check out!

thehanyo

What was that whole thing about fans tweeting about "Gaga's new song?" Whatever it was, she caught on to it.

I did not understand what they are making fun of gaga searching "lady gagas new song" ?

This. What was that all about?

Lady Gaga was searching Twitter for "Lady Gaga's new song" to find random non-fans that are praising Applause. Fans caught on and started tweeting with the phrase "Lady Gaga's new song" to try and get Gaga's attention when she was doing the searches. Make sense?