Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

A lot of fans will agree that that was one of Gaga's worst looks. The makeup was bad and her tits were falling out of her outfit.

LADY+GAGA.jpg

That is one of my favourite outfits :awkney:

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

it's bc Gaga actually does things for a meaning..

Miley on the other hand  

A lot of fans will agree that that was one of Gaga's worst looks. The makeup was bad and her tits were falling out of her outfit.

LADY+GAGA.jpg

that is actually one of my favorite looks tbh ..  :awkney:

Edited by HausOfJerry

LADY+GAGA.jpg

excuse me no i love this look :whitney:

it's bc Gaga actually does things for a meaning..

Miley on the other hand  

that is actually one of my favorite looks tbh .. 

allllll of this preach it gurl

I'm sorry to hear that.

photo-29.png?_r=1379873448

its one of my favorite outfits too stop being rude

Ellie Goulding

Of all the stupid things that's been said on this thread and even on twitter...well done :clap: Yes I'm sure that's why Gaga tweeted that because she's still pressed :smh:

I was kidding. My posts are rarely serious. I know you want to keep your reputation as one of the forum's most dramatic users, but.. Don't do so on my posts :giggle: 

LADY+GAGA.jpg

but i remember that look winning best look of '11 in some fan made awards on this site. and i honestly don't see what is at all wrong with the make up.

but i remember that look winning best look of '11 in some fan made awards on this site. and i honestly don't see what is at all wrong with the make up.

I've always just seen people talk about their dislike for it, including myself, but if there's people who like it that's fine as well. I was just stating that I thought Miley pulled it off better. I'm not even a fan of Miley at all either. 

"SmilersWantLadyGagaDead" was trending worldwide but it was Some Lana fans who started it and monsters caught on so it trended and then one direction fans found it and were defending her so basically everyone but smilers were talking about it.

Perez tweeted about it tho