• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Miel

Really, really good day today. I hope Gaga mentions something about the Texas filibuster, too, but this is ace anyway.

3 points in and ready for more

Shadow

Her album will come soon enough. Some folks out there need to breathe and relax. :laughga:

Put your hands up... đź–¤

SEANGT

People need lives if they are mad at someone they don't know for not putting out public messages for them to read. Lets be real here. 

OMG her latest tweet:

@ladygaga: listen you little ungrateful fa*gots; since you complained about my activist tweet, I will delay the announcement of the announcement of ARTPOP until the Supreme Court overturns DOMA

EuPO9Ly.jpg

OMG, we will get ARTPOP announcement soon!!tumblr_lvd2zeyAjX1qzp0g7o1_400.gif

Edited by alffy74

Allison M

I feel like people are ruining the ARTPOP era before it even begins because they keep whining about the wait and saying their not excited. Honestly, they need to relax. If their whole lives revolve around this album right now they need to reevaluate their priorities.

I feel like people are ruining the ARTPOP era before it even begins because they keep whining about the wait and saying their not excited. Honestly, they need to relax. If their whole lives revolve around this album right now they need to reevaluate their priorities.

Even if your post isn't that big, I see so much truth in your words.
Apple for me, apple for you.

FameHungry

Gaga must be pissed at some of the Twitter monsters because 2 days ago she was following 135,703 and now it's 135,667 :laughga:

AgusPop

Gaga must be pissed at some of the Twitter monsters because 2 days ago she was following 135,703 and now it's 135,667 :laughga:

Surely haters. it is good. 

Her tweeting has made me realise how much I miss her :(

yea, i think what many people forget is who are we waiting for. We all want ARTPOP but really we wan't gaga. We havent heard her speak and only witnessed her barely tweet which leaves us with nothing much for us to do. This blackout has kinda separated her from her fans a bit and i think she misses us too.

They deserve the unfollow, honestly she's doesnt deserve someone elses vain and negative criticism or judgements. 

BNsuY6OCMAA21sN.jpg

I love how she included a picture from the BTWB :lmao:

:legend:

what scene is that from in the BTWB?

Edited by Stefani