💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga was searching Twitter for "Lady Gaga's new song" to find random non-fans that are praising Applause. Fans caught on and started tweeting with the phrase "Lady Gaga's new song" to try and get Gaga's attention when she was doing the searches. Make sense?

Oh ok. Thanks. But how can you see what she is searching?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

"@mctlr that will be fun! i told you to plan a party well done! album is a trip!"

She remembers that tweet :rip:

Edited by Ikvs

"@mctlr that will be fun! i told you to plan a party well done! album is a trip!"

She remembers that tweet :rip:

now all she needs to remember is to put Princess Die onto the app so it don't become another betrayal

In Gaga's tweets I think what she's trying to tell us is the song from SwineFest is called Do What You Want NOT CALLED Swine.

I think the lyrics change...

I know, I know, I know, I know you want me --BECOMES--> Do what you want, you want... with my body

Act like a swine, act like a swine --BECOMES--> But you won't Won't take my mind, won't take my mind

Do you think I'm right?  Please tell me if this was already posted...I was very excited when I figured this out so I tweeted Gaga (@Computerthecat), maybe she will confirm something?

It'd be an interesting change, but I'd be kind of disappointed if she really did switch out the Swine lyrics for this instead.

3 points in and ready for more

daviscollins

@ladygaga: Im sorry the tracklisting is late monsters. A few more squirrels snuck into the ARTPOP tree. Don't worry it will be worth it!

Edited by daviscollins

FrozenKookie

Today

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

in the final days finishing ARTPOP. i feel like an atelier. refining seams. ironing fabrics. needling the last thread of my couture creation

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga

It was this amazing moment today my head down gazing at the soundboard--the music came on i looked up + knew it was ARTPOP it all made sense

She also answered some really interesting things to some fans so go and check out!

Why can't I see these tweets? :huh: