💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Twitter Discussion

Admin

Featured Posts

heavymlover

I don't care about social networks and YouTube anymore, unfortunately :shrug: So many fake accounts, corruption to increase followers/likes/views, etc... If it helps to support her status, it should be said that Gaga has her own social network.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Americano

let Biebs take the throne for a while then ARTPOP will happen and Gaga will sit again

People said that when she began losing her titles after Alejandro about the BTW era lol

Redstreak

Apparently she's on vacation. That would explain why she's been so quiet

where did you hear that?
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Galactic Mess

People said that when she began losing her titles after Alejandro about the BTW era lol

But she did recover them, didn't she?

Lyzz the Monster

where did you hear that?

A fan who's met her many times

Gaga and taylor went on a little private island vacation for the past couple of days.

— IG: maikeeb_kills (@maikeeb_kills) January 6, 2013

Americano

But she did recover them, didn't she?

Not really, not with social media (Youtube/Facebook) but people need to eventually realize it doesnt matter.. lol

She did recover in terms of having another hit album etc. though, so I mean, in the aspects that truly count she'll be fine. Assuming her new record doesnt tank, which I think we all know it wont

melodichard

Social media means nothing at all. GaGa is still going to be more relevant than Justin Bieber in the music industry even if he passes her up. Like, who really listens to Bieber records besides little girls? The only person I personally know is my 11 year old sister, but even she has moved on to One Direction as of late lol

Americano

Justin Bieber has had multiple Top 10 hits off of his new album and the record itself is selling fine, and he's about to go on a sold-out tour.

He's not less relevant than Gaga.

melodichard

Well when you put it like that haha. Still, social media is generally meaningless in the main scope of things.