• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doogi

• Americano

• Sexxx

• Elizabeth

Bellatrix

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 6m
Thanku so much monsters for sending me so much love this wk! You mean the world to me. Cant wait to play new music from ARTPOP this weekend!

She posted this on Facebook this morning. I love how she recognizes her fans :wub:  I wonder what's going on with the ocean/swine themed accessories :excited2:

"Had a LOVELY time with UK monsters last night. I recognized many of you, gorgeous! Ready to rage at Roundhouse?

I will be providing a list of acceptable attire for #SwineFest throughout the week. Item 1: Seashells. Item 2: Seahorses 3: Starfish. I would also suggest 4. Paint colored dreadlocks for securing 'under the sea' Boticelli-Punk accessories. More fashion updates to come! X"

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Bellatrix

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 1m
Thank You so much London for the incredible time at Roundhouse! Seeing you in all your costumed and smiling glory made me so happy!

Aw :flutter:

AlienFugitive

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 3m

@OfficialAdele i was as usual happy to see you again, and it was so kind of you to attend. I know the fans were excited to see you there!

:sara:

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 50m

Join people all around the world today to speak out for equality in Russia! Find a local event at

Bellatrix

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 7m
Planning away w the Haus our next APPLAUSE tv performance, i love it so much i can barely sleep. When i get excited about creative i feel 4!

Ellen?  :excited2:

HausOfMiklaus

Lady Gaga â€@ladygaga 7m

Planning away w the Haus our next APPLAUSE tv performance, i love it so much i can barely sleep. When i get excited about creative i feel 4!

Ellen?  :excited2:

Or Good Morning America, or for SNL. :)

I can't wait for all her performances (they better be like Marry the Night, each one offering a different perspective to the song and not one concept is repeated.) I hope she does many many more this month! Do you think she might do the other personas from the music video?