💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do your parents think of Gaga? Do they stan?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

ChromaticRaccoon

My mum loves her, wasn't too keen on what she used to wear, but she loves her music, and thinks she's really pretty the way she dresses now. 

My dad think's she's okay, he seems to like Poker face. He knows how much I love her and is always telling me about stuff he hears about Gaga, or when she's on TV. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lunakween

Well.. My mom likes her and all of her songs :huntyga: My dad can‘t stand her but he knows that she‘s very talented tho

My mom doesnt care for SL (said it sounded too 80's.. i shouldve put on ditd lol) but typically likes her work

my dad doesnt like pop music but he doesnt say anything negative about gaga like he does about madonna :billie:

rasclautmangos

I played Look What I Found for my mother one day, and she had no idea who was singing, when I told her it was Gaga, she went "Well thats the kind of music she needs to be singing!" :laughga: lmao

ChaosAngel17

Well I used to argue a lot with my mom because she was a Madonna stan back in her days. 

ThisBitch

My parents literally called her crazy back in the good old days! Now they call her a real artist, we have to thank Shallow for that :bradley:

Magneto

They loved C2C and ASIB! My mom secretly loves BR too. They do always comes with that: she's actually really pretty underneath all that stuff blabla

Free my mind

I only heard my dad speak on her once and he said she's a "true artist"

As for my mom she makes fun of her outfits from back in the day not realizing she kinda changed now :billie:

itsdominik

Yes, my parents really do like her. They bought the A Star Is Born Soundtrack and watched the movie 2x in the cinema without me even knowing. Sometimes they even watch the music videos of the ASIB era and send me photos of them while watching. They‘re so cute. And when I showed them the Stupid Love music video the asked me to play it again right after because they said it brightened up their mood :) 

RickMonster98

My dad actually thinks she's disappeared since 2013 after ARTPOP :billie: i don't think he's ever heard of Joanne or ASIB 

he used to like her tho

My dad likes her, he likes jazz and was really suprised when I showed him C2C, I always tell him what’s going on rn.(leaks, releases). He enjoys my meltdowns too:billie:. But my mum hates her:saladga::bradley:

EuphoricVibez

Oh, my mom's a huge Little Monster. At first, she thought like the locals, and asked me if Gaga had a *ahem* when she first debuted, but I got her to stan in 2009. However, my dad thought she was extremely weird, and after watching her Super Bowl performance, he actually started respecting, and stanning her, and he even told me he loves listening to Bad Romance, Speechless, You And I, Dance in the Dark, and Stupid Love. He absolutely loves Stupid Love

He/him/his

Daylight Jokers

My mom thinks Gaga's currently one of the best mainstream female vocalists out there.

TortureMeOnReplay

If my family ever liked Gaga they surely didn't after my drunken BTW performance in my room yesterday :huntyga:

Archived