Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball Opening Act?

JRCF29

Chromatica Ball Opening Act  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to see open for GaGa?

• Charli XCX
    • Dua Lipa
    • Lady Starlight
    • DJWS
    • Other (Comment Below)

Featured Posts

lifeasgeorge
7 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Haha I took one of my friends to a rave once and that was her face the entire time. And it was only an Odesza show so not even anything very ravey 

Another up and coming edm girl is Cray, and she’s more poppy (but also much less known)

Omg I love them but have never seen them live, that's hilarious since he's much more mellow compared to the rest of the scene. I miss raving :bradley:

I've actually seen Cray before at a couple of festivals she's so cute! And you're right about being more poppy, I remember her remixing a Kim Petras song in one of her sets!!

live and let live

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper
5 minutes ago, lifeasgeorge said:

Omg I love them but have never seen them live, that's hilarious since he's much more mellow compared to the rest of the scene. I miss raving :bradley:

I've actually seen Cray before at a couple of festivals she's so cute! And you're right about being more poppy, I remember her remixing a Kim Petras song in one of her sets!!

If you ever have a chance to go to one of their shows, do it. It’s like a life changing spiritual experience haha. Their lighting and visuals are immaculate 

Cray’s song Butterflies is a super cute little bop if you haven’t heard it 

reality’s tight if the music is right

L E O
18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

An EDM artist or a (glam) rock like The Darkness and SPW before

YES! The Struts would be awesome as that!

BradleyCooper
1 hour ago, Cssomeone said:

Rina Sawayama

Came here to comment the same thing

Rina would be awesome

JRCF29
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

Tove Lo, cause she deserves :golfclap:

I agree! 

Don't Call Me Gaga

JRCF29
1 hour ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Pussycat Dolls. It would be such a full circle moment, since Gaga opened for them lol.

Doll Domination to Doll Demotion :teehee:

True True

Don't Call Me Gaga

GagaStefi

If we want tickets to be sold, we need girls like Dua Lipa and Doja Cat,  maybe even Meghan Thee Stallion. 

KindnessPunk28
37 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

Dua Lipa

No way is Dua Lipa going to be an opening act for Lady Gaga. Get real. She's about to headline an Europen arena tour next year :ladyhaha:

Ziggy
3 hours ago, Illuminati Freak said:

Boize Noise could DJ to hype up the crowd. On an absolute wild card option I'd like to see Orville Peck open. Expose people to a different type of music and I'd love to see him get bigger exposure as an openly gay country artist.

I think he’s doing fine on his own lol he’s on solid trajectory and it might be weird having someone with *such* a country sound opening for this show. Joanne might have made sense were he around at the time, but Chromatica? I think that would be a bit too far of a leap genre-wise since chromatica is apparently v house. They’re so far apart musically atm that him opening wouldn’t make a lot of sense. Besides, his management team seems to get him basically everywhere so I don’t think he needs to worry about exposure lol

March34th

Bloodpop, HANA, or Grimes :vegas: maybe different people for each show?

Though I'm going to convince myself that it's going to be St. Vincent or Kesha or Charli XCX

Archived