đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Ms. Gaga Receive the Nobel Peace Prize ?

coolninjaguy

Featured Posts

coolninjaguy

her efforts in raising $35 million while her contemporaries have been doing the usual slacktivism and bare minimum... thoughts little monsters ... 

Venus Rose

She'll just be president. Imagine that. President Germanotta. One day, I'm telling you.

Bookmark me fatties.

giphy.gif

No because I hate her makeup artist and Stupid Love isn't high enough on the charts for a Nobel Peace Prize :ally:

GaGaAst

I have a feeling she will get noble prize for kindness at some point in her life and she deserves it. 

EGOT who? 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

blankpaper

I really hope she’s at least nominated. I think I said this in another thread, but I’m sure it would mean more to her than all the Grammys and Oscars in the world 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Chris Evans

no, but i hope the world does see at some point that she's been fighting for humanity and crating a kinder world since the very beginning and TRIUMPHED immensely at it

how the world saw the gay community a decade ago compared to now... she has a lot to do with it 

Bella Goth

shes an activist not a politician, i dont think goverment is for her but i dont know shes enigma

Franch Toast

Adore her, but no, at least not for organizing a fundraiser. Now, the person who discovers the covid-19 vaccine definitely will. 

She/Her/Hers

Helxig

I mean... no... that's not nearly enough to win the peace prize. But maybe someday her and her philanthropic boyfriend will team up to do something life changing that will win her the award! We can dream!

She will however win over the hearts of the general public by dedicating herself to helping a cause, which is just as important

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived