💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Wow, so we're actually celebrating the cancellation of a Gaga show? This is what this fanbase has come to now? :madge:

Y'all don't deserve Chromatica. Y'all don't deserve Gaga :fthis:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe this has already been said but ...

She's probably just ending Enigma in favor of a new Vegas show that will incorporate a-lot of Chromatica

Enigma is old now that a new era is underway and a new album imminent 

I already thought it was weird that the original Enigma 2020 dates were scheduled to occur after the new album was going to be released ...

phantasmas

i really wish dates remained postponed because i do not want to fight for tickets again for future dates :saladga: that **** is stressful 

TikTok: pizza_smoothie; Tumblr: officialparishilton; Twitter; eddie9k

Lady Rah Rah
21 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

Wow, so we're actually celebrating the cancellation of a Gaga show? This is what this fanbase has come to now? :madge:

Y'all don't deserve Chromatica. Y'all don't deserve Gaga :fthis:

lady gaga nod GIF

Imagine how Gaga must feel seeing so many people happy that something she put her heart and soul has been postponed. I'm not saying you have to like Enigma but celebrating that her schedule is continually being disrupted? 

Chromatica will live on forever.

Franch Toast

1. As already was mentioned (don't know if that thread is merged with this one), Enigma is not cancelled, just postponed, but they haven't set new dates because no one can foresee when it'll be safe to do so. Also, by cancelling, people can have their money refunded. Enigma is coming back, as is Jazz and Piano. 

2. I attended Enigma and thought it was amazing. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but it's not a flop like some people like to claim. 

3. It's sad to see "fans" celebrating what they assumed was its cancellation, given all the hard work and passion Gaga's put into it. 

Anyway, Enigma ain't going nowhere. Like the phoenix, she will rise with her blue hair, and she eats fake fans like air. :enigma:(apologies to Sylvia Plath for reworking her poem) 

She/Her/Hers

culturalbaptism
17 hours ago, Hyperballad said:

the gays are secretly relishing the fact that they don’t have to see this anymore :gayhat: Dvj2DLYX0AAcTj2.jpg

This show was a hot mess!

giphy.gif

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

Scarlet Bitch

NOOOOOOO WAAAAYYYYY... 

i loved this show so much :bradley:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

Scarlet Bitch
3 hours ago, flopheart said:

This is just for covid i think, she'll add more dates

i hope so!

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

ARTBOP

Obvi, Enigma is going. She has a new album and a new show coming. The new dates will probably come after the Chromatica Ball and I don't see her going back to Enigma after making a whole other show. I see her adjusting Chromatica to the Park Theater experience.

Queen1551

I understand that this was the best decision! I got my tickets 11 months ago, eager to see the QUEEN! I hope everyone is staying safe and I hope her new dates are ones that I can go to! :ohno::wub:

lance13

I saw Enigma twice last year and it was AMAZING!! The jazz/piano concert was just as incredible.  Don't judge it by the videos on youtube. Unless you've seen it LIVE the videos don't do it justice. It is quite the display and I've heard nothing but great things from everyone who has seen it. She is FIRE!!! 

Modern Ecstasy2

Does anyone know if they’ll be getting refunds for their flights/hotels? We bought as a package through Allegiant, so there’s no chance of getting a refund directly from the hotel, it looks like the best we’re getting is flight & hotel credit for the future. So many people could really use the money these days, they should be giving refunds. Corporate greed is awful.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Archived