MessyTop
19 minutes ago, BoomKack said:

I had tickets to the same shows and haven't had anything yet :cryga:

You will soon. I’m sure!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas

Well this is sad. Hope someone managed to film a whole show.

This will be the only concert series besides the Fame Ball that I will have missed .

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

5 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Well this is sad. Hope someone managed to film a whole show.

This will be the only concert series besides the Fame Ball that I will have missed .

Me too :messga:

i just got the refund... 

Refund appeared on my CC today. Exchange rate for CDN was about 0.74 so you may make a little money since our dollar has dropped in value. About the only good thing that has brought.

Killa

watch she find a way to get out of contract huuhahah

reality

watch her comeback with the same show :sharon:

Itsbrenda

Hope they issue refunds for the Chromatica Ball, I could do with the money 

babs441
14 minutes ago, Itsbrenda said:

Hope they issue refunds for the Chromatica Ball, I could do with the money 

If they postpone you will be able to get a refund if you cant attend the new date. I thought about asking for one too but I want to go whenever it happens. 

Modern Ecstasy2

I got my first of two refunds. Not sure why I didn’t get both at the same time but still thankful :)

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

babs441
7 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I got my first of two refunds. Not sure why I didn’t get both at the same time but still thankful :)

For what show did you get your refund for? I got it for May 16 and May 13, and for both of Brian's shows. Still missing for May 9th. May 15th vivid seats gave me a site credit weeks ago ( I asked for a site credit instead)

Modern Ecstasy2
29 minutes ago, babs441 said:

For what show did you get your refund for? I got it for May 16 and May 13, and for both of Brian's shows. Still missing for May 9th. May 15th vivid seats gave me a site credit weeks ago ( I asked for a site credit instead)

I had tickets for the 15th & 16th, but my credit card statement isn’t showing which date this credit is for. 

I’m sure credit for our other shows will arrive soon!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Teletubby

89-year-old woman had plans to spend her 89th birthday at a Lady Gaga concert and after concert got canceled her friends surprised her with Lady Gaga birthday parade .
She paid $1,000 for two seats at Lady Gaga’s show. “We got our plane tickets and our room reservations and then COVID-19 came up, so that was the end of that,” Gay says.Her friends were determined to give Gay a Lady Gaga experience. “We were going have Lady Gaga try to FaceTime or Zoom her but she didn’t respond to us,” says Claire. 
source: https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavirus-new-mexico/89-year-old-surprised-with-lady-gaga-birthday-parade-after-concert-is-canceled/

Cockroach of GGD

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, magnolia said:

89-year-old woman had plans to spend her 89th birthday at a Lady Gaga concert and after concert got canceled her friends surprised her with Lady Gaga birthday parade .
She paid $1,000 for two seats at Lady Gaga’s show. “We got our plane tickets and our room reservations and then COVID-19 came up, so that was the end of that,” Gay says.Her friends were determined to give Gay a Lady Gaga experience. “We were going have Lady Gaga try to FaceTime or Zoom her but she didn’t respond to us,” says Claire. 
source: https://www.krqe.com/health/coronavirus-new-mexico/89-year-old-surprised-with-lady-gaga-birthday-parade-after-concert-is-canceled/

:awkney:

Archived