Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Is there anyone here who had tickets to multiple shows? I had tickets to Enigma and J&P, the tickets were purchased on different days, I'm wondering if Ticketmaster will be issuing two separate refunds for each show or one large refund.

I had tickets to three shows. I'm not sure if they'll issue a single refund or not. Hopefully we'll find out soon :spin:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dek0de

@MessyTop just an update my refund hit my account this morning! I bought two tickets for may 13th and I got all my money back except for the ticket insurance that paid for.

gagasicebath

We made the mistake of buying from Stubhub, who changed their policy to no refunds just as Covid 19 started to spread. My friend is fighting with them on our behalf because there are apparently 14 US states where they legally can’t keep the money, and thankfully she bought the tickets for all of us and is in one of the states on the list. So we wait to see if we’ll get our $900 each back... :bradley:

Modern Ecstasy2
2 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

We made the mistake of buying from Stubhub, who changed their policy to no refunds just as Covid 19 started to spread. My friend is fighting with them on our behalf because there are apparently 14 US states where they legally can’t keep the money, and thankfully she bought the tickets for all of us and is in one of the states on the list. So we wait to see if we’ll get our $900 each back... :bradley:

OMG, how awful. I really hope you get it back, that is so much money. :heart:

38 minutes ago, dek0de said:

@MessyTop just an update my refund hit my account this morning! I bought two tickets for may 13th and I got all my money back except for the ticket insurance that paid for.

and did you buy your tickets direct from Ticketmaster? I’m hoping that means I can expect my refund soon.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

gagasicebath
4 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

OMG, how awful. I really hope you get it back, that is so much money. :heart:

Thank you, I hope so too, especially as I’m out of pocket to the tune of £820 on my flight because the airlines are now offering credit instead of refunds too. It’s quite the mess!

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, gagasicebath said:

Thank you, I hope so too, especially as I’m out of pocket to the tune of £820 on my flight because the airlines are now offering credit instead of refunds too. It’s quite the mess!

Oh dear. Have you spoken to a customer service rep from the airline, just to see if they can offer a refund? My airline was originally telling people credit only, but we called and miraculously they gave us a refund. If you haven’t already it might be worth checking just to be safe.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

MessyTop
2 hours ago, dek0de said:

Oh that’s good news. 
no news on my side. I had tickets for May 2-3. So far no refunds or Anything. Hoping ticket masters gives me my money back ASAP. 

dek0de
1 hour ago, MessyTop said:

Oh that’s good news. 
no news on my side. I had tickets for May 2-3. So far no refunds or Anything. Hoping ticket masters gives me my money back ASAP. 

Hoping you get some news soon!

MessyTop
14 hours ago, dek0de said:

Hoping you get some news soon!

Good news! Got my refund today for both shows!! Yaaaaay

dek0de
7 hours ago, MessyTop said:

Perffff!!

BoomKack
23 hours ago, MessyTop said:

I had tickets to the same shows and haven't had anything yet :cryga:

BoomKack

Just messaged Ticketmaster and they said all Engima/J+P refunds were issued on Friday and it takes 3-5 working days to appear in your account

Archived