💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Honestly, I don't think it's cancelled. She still has to fulfill her contractual obligations by doing 74 Enigma shows, I think. I could be wrong, but Enigma, and Jazz & Piano are most definitely being moved to later dates.

He/him/his

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
4 minutes ago, EuphoricVibez said:

Honestly, I don't think it's cancelled. She still has to fulfill her contractual obligations by doing 74 Enigma shows, I think. I could be wrong, but Enigma, and Jazz & Piano are most definitely being moved to later dates.

They are, it says on the website that it's returning later on

Chuckles

Well, thanks Gaga for such a great show. That setlist was a dream for the fans and the Jazz & Piano was such a unique experience.

EuphoricVibez
20 minutes ago, dynamite said:

They are, it says on the website that it's returning later on

I figured so. Hopefully, I'm able to get tickets to it

He/him/his

ShayCristoforo

scary movie clown GIF
Me waiting for Gaga's Chromatica tour bus to roll into town. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Mister G
36 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

Wait did everyone hate Enigma? lol

I wasn’t obsessed with Enigma but I by no means found it terrible. I mean we got lucky because that was the only show Bradley attended and sang Shallow with her (01/26/19). The setlist wasn’t disappointing either. Act 3 is the best when she does Scheisse/Judas/Government Hooker/Afraid of Americans.

D1SC0STICK

She is really serving the gheys everything what they want with this era :bye:

Find your freedom in the music.

Skabi

i mean... its not enigma thats cancelled but the some shows because of ... social distancing and lockdown...

Princess Zelda
1 hour ago, Mister G said:

I wasn’t obsessed with Enigma but I by no means found it terrible. I mean we got lucky because that was the only show Bradley attended and sang Shallow with her (01/26/19). The setlist wasn’t disappointing either. Act 3 is the best when she does Scheisse/Judas/Government Hooker/Afraid of Americans.

I honestly haven't checked much of it out but isn't it there that she's done amazing acoustic versions of her songs? I live for that tbh.

Phaye Monster

I don’t get why people are celebrating this. The shows will still happen, just later on.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Mister G
6 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

I honestly haven't checked much of it out but isn't it there that she's done amazing acoustic versions of her songs? I live for that tbh.

Yes Million Reasons, You and I and Shallow have gotten some stellar performances at Enigma.

JohnnyVersace

"Officially cancelled" when the statement says she'll be announcing more Vegas dates soon. Y'all are clowns. :ladyhaha:

Via the OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

The good news is that she will be returning to Vegas for additional residency dates, which will be announced in the near future.

Y'all are so thirsty to cancel Vegas while it remains one of the funnest, wackiest Gaga shows, packed full of fan favorites. Stay pressed, I'll be booking my trip as soon as the new dates are announced. :vegas:

Archived