💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

gagasicebath
1 hour ago, tezbear91 said:

Like I could afford To fly to Las Vegas From the UK and pay for a ticket for ENIGMA :laughga:

Sorry to those who had plans to go but..:oops:

Keeping working on the kindness. You’re not there yet.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tezbear91
15 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Keeping working on the kindness. You’re not there yet.

Like you know me as a person? :ladyhaha: 
who do you even think you are telling me I need to work on my kindness? You don’t know what I do day to day to make people happy and support the people around me that need it at this time in life? Because I said it wouldn’t affect me about Enigma being cancelled but sorry to those who had planned to go... maybe you should work on your judgment to others. 

battle for your life.

gagasicebath
4 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

Like you know me as a person? :ladyhaha: 
who do you even think you are telling me I need to work on my kindness? You don’t know what I do day to day to make people happy and support the people around me that need it at this time in life? Because I said it wouldn’t affect me about Enigma being cancelled but sorry to those who had planned to go... maybe you should work on your judgment to others. 

Like you know me either but judged those of us who were due to go to Vegas.

Not here to fight, enjoy your day.

Mister G

Actually this title is very misleading. Shows scheduled for April and May were cancelled, but not the entirety of the residency. They released a statement saying future residency dates would be announced.

So no, that wig is not gone for good nor is the show. Nice try though.

tezbear91
6 minutes ago, gagasicebath said:

Like you know me either but judged those of us who were due to go to Vegas.

Not here to fight, enjoy your day.

What are you on about? What did I say that was judging towards you? I wrote how it wouldn’t affect me yet your the one coming for me... why don’t you enjoy your day and next time you want to make an assumption about someone just forget about doing it and block them. 

battle for your life.

gagasicebath
12 minutes ago, tezbear91 said:

What are you on about? What did I say that was judging towards you? I wrote how it wouldn’t affect me yet your the one coming for me... why don’t you enjoy your day and next time you want to make an assumption about someone just forget about doing it and block them. 

I apologise. Let’s all go on with our days. 

StuckInMyMind

Realistically I think Chromatica Ball will be cancelled too

Sneaky Oliver

Well i loved Enigma and it was the first concert of hers i could actually attend ever since BTWBT because it was a residency, it was easier to make plans even though it was very expensive to do so

I’m on my Legacy Act era

S0436
32 minutes ago, Ally Maine said:

Realistically I think Chromatica Ball will be cancelled too

I don’t think cancelled but postponed.  Touring and concerts pays off the debts from the album and allow for profits, so it won’t be cancelled.

StuckInMyMind
1 minute ago, S0436 said:

I don’t think cancelled but postponed.  Touring and concerts pays off the debts from the album, so it won’t be cancelled.

What debts though? She hasn’t put anything (really) into the album this far. All that’s really been done is she’s recorded the album which she could easily have done from her home studio and had a photoshoot, promotion has been slim to none. At this point in time she has no album debt. Not to mention she has all the money from preorders and ticket sales but none of it is certain for the consumer.

tylertremallose
2 hours ago, Ally Campana said:

Maybe but it’s different for everyone. Flight tickets + Concert ticket + Hotel + Food. It depends on the person’s income and it’s obviously way more pricey than going to a concert at your own city. 

yes of course, going anywhere outside of your local city for a concert will be something to set aside money for, so it’s best to make a vacay out of it instead of just going for a night or two. 

tylertremallose
1 hour ago, SwissMonster said:

No but for all the fans that had tickets

It’s uneventful for ANYONE that has tickets to events during this time

Two shows I was supposed to go to here in Houston got cancelled and I was highly looking forward to them 

DannyBrown
26 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I don’t think cancelled but postponed.  Touring and concerts pays off the debts from the album and allow for profits, so it won’t be cancelled.

Well she can't really tour stadiums in Europe in fall cause it's gonna be cold yknow

Archived