news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Head Empty
5 hours ago, Terrence said:

It ended up being a bigger cringe fest than ARTPOP Ball

Did you attend either of them?

I've been to probably close to 200 concerts over the past couple of years (including BTWB and JWT), and ArtRAVE definitely was the biggest f***ing party I've been to :vegas:.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ally Campana

See, I don't like Enigma that much at all but I don't go out of my way to trash it every chance I get. There are people who like it. Let people enjoy things. I understand the criticisms back then but it's just plainly annoying at this point. And it's always the people who can't even afford the cheapest ticket available that talks the most shitt, like, calm down F@ggy :huntyga:. I hope she continues Enigma and extend the original contract just to keep these 'fans' bothered. It would be the ultimate kii :ladyhaha:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Floppy
4 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

And it's always the people who can't even afford the cheapest ticket available that talks the most ****, like, calm down F@ggy :huntyga:. I hope she continues Enigma and extend the original contract just to keep these 'fans' bothered.

:deadbanana:

I'm convinced a lot her fans were mad because it was a residency and they couldn't afford to go. You should have seen the meltdowns on here when she announced it. "Gaga hates her international fans" popped up so often for WEEKS :fan:

They were perched ready to drag her and then the GP and critics started giving her acclaim and praising the show yet they still try to act like it flopped. Her own "fans" hate it more than anyone else....:huntyga:

I hope she brings the show back and changes NOTHING and then EXTENDS IT.:huntyga:

I’m so glad I got to see Enigma last year,  it was so fun and wacky, and truly felt like a perfect Gaga/Vegas experience. 

Ally Campana
1 minute ago, Floppy said:

:deadbanana:

I'm convinced a lot her fans were mad because it was a residency and they couldn't afford to go. You should have seen the meltdowns on here when she announced it. "Gaga hates her international fans" popped up so often for WEEKS :fan:

They were perched ready to drag her and then the GP and critics started giving her acclaim and praising the show yet they still try to act like it flopped. Her own "fans" hate it more than anyone else....:huntyga:

That's the thing. Not just international fans, even for the US fans, Vegas is not cheap. So they lash out on her and made her out to be this money-hungry sellout who's an embarrassment. The reviews were great actually. Though I didn't like most of the costumes or the infamous wig either, I don't feel the need to reiterate my dislike for it every chance I get. The constant hate the show receives from this fanbase is truly something else. Little Monstrosities at their ugliest. :coffee:

Does it matter? Damage is done

itsdominik
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Same here... 

+ Chromatica Ball cancellation coming soon, ugh

That would be my fourth one in a row...a nightmare :cryga:

but I don‘t think they‘d actually cancel the shows, but postpone them...at least I hope so 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

That would be my fourth one in a row...a nightmare :cryga:

but I don‘t think they‘d actually cancel the shows, but postpone them...at least I hope so 

Knowing it's a stadium tour if it's postponed it won't be sooner than Summer 2021

My guess is sadly a cancellation and maybe planning a arena tour for late 2020

Little Monsters are losing lately, that's quite sad

itsdominik
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Knowing it's a stadium tour if it's postponed it won't be sooner than Summer 2021

My guess is sadly a cancellation and maybe planning a arena tour for late 2020

Little Monsters are losing lately, that's quite sad

Honestly I‘m ok with the shows being rescheduled, please just don‘t cancel them. I just want to see her again! 

ViviLittleM

Y’all celebrating this... really stupid. More cancellations actually mean more time in Vegas since she has a number of shows to do.....

+ the announcement for Chromatica ball isn’t far I guess 

gagasicebath

2020: the year I went from seeing Gaga three times to...well, probably none, if the Chromatica Ball dates are cancelled/postponed too :bradley:

joannethenight
6 hours ago, HausOfG said:

Sold out, critically acclaimed  and she's gonna add more dates. The only cringy aspect of all this is her faux fans who couldbt even afford to get tickets in the first place. 

for my show: stadium capacity was more than 30.000 people but number of ticket sales was 20.000 and they announced sold out :trollga:

đŸŒč

artd0me

I’m so sad... I mean, I was already sad bc my original dates that I got tickets for were just on the weekend after my birthday... for both shows and then they got postponed. But the cancellation makes me even sadder. Especially since I found not too expensive flights from Europe and combined it with a road trip afterwards. 
Now I’m just waiting that Paris and London get postponed as well, and all 4 shows, that I have tickets for, won’t happen as planned (plus my Avril Lavigne concert that was supposed to be last week and broadway)😅

But yeah, these are still first world problems so I should be happy that my family and I are safe and healthy right now (even though I cannot see them since I live in a different country) đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™‚ïž

Archived