💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

gypsy101
42 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Now hopefully Chromatica gets cancelled so I can get my $650 VIP GA money back. :cryga:

no i want to see it in chicago

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG
4 minutes ago, Navy97 said:

are you the police?

No. Just a fan not willing to sit back and let trolls trash her

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

KindnessPunk28

Was Enigma perfect? Not by any means but it looked like an amazing show and one that I really wanted to see and I'm sad I won't now. But I'm excited for whatever future concept Gaga brings to Vegas. I just know she's going to reinvent the residency again :legend:

Modern Ecstasy2

How exactly do credit card refunds work when the amount Ticketmaster owes you is more than the balance you have on your credit card? 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

How exactly do credit card refunds work when the amount Ticketmaster owes you is more than the balance you have on your credit card? 

It becomes positive funds for you to use

Ashley

I really wanted to see the Jazz & Piano show for my birthday this summer. :giveup:

She’s still under contract for more shows isn’t she? Maybe they’ll revamp it to support Chromatica instead of having a normal tour.

geusst1235
11 minutes ago, Navy97 said:

they're not trolls you just disagree with their opinion and something about it is true if it makes you angry 

Trying to justify overtly negative "criticisms" that often contain hate or condescending undertones with "it's an opinion" excuse isn't logical, nor does it mean that what they're saying is true. 

Either way no one is getting criticized for their opinion on Enigma if its presented in a respectful manner. Now with that being said, there are people on this site who go onto every single Enigma thread spouting overtly negative drivel. I've literally seen the same exact people complain about the same outfits,wigs,etc on every single thread that is Enigma related for well over a YEAR now.

Repeating the same negative opinion over and over even when a thread is meant to be positive is incredibly redundant. Also, presenting these particular viewpoints in immature or inconsiderate ways is absolutely not needed here either. Basically, some users cannot share their critiques without spamming it on every single thread or peppering them with insulting/condescending undertones. For example I've seen people say things like, 

"Omg this show ****ing sucks"

"Gaga is so goddamn lazy"

"Thank god Sarah didn't do the makeup for this show, yikes"

"Can she get rid of that shitty wig please"

"I can't believe any of you like this"

"She (Gaga) is such a bitch"

"Gaga doesn't care about her fans or performing anymore"

"Ugh this is so cringey, its sad"

"Her acting ew"

Does any of this seem like constructive or worthwhile criticism to you? I am all for people sharing their opinions on a public forum, but there is absolutely no place here for redundant, disrespectful statements such as these.

RAMROD

Sorry for everyone who had tickets. :hug:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: sausage so good! (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

geusst1235
3 minutes ago, Navy97 said:

its their opinion, they can be as negative as they want to

No that's simply a lousy excuse to be rude, and in many cases an asshole. Saying that Gaga is a bitch or wishing for Sarah to be fired are not worthwhile opinions in the slightest.

Battle 4 Ur Life

Ross Geller Gtfo GIF by Friends

lol I’m jk.

enigma sis you will be remembered 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Terrence
24 minutes ago, HausOfG said:

Wrong. And you will never have to see it and yet you choose to spend your time trashing it even when it's a success. You're the worst type of fan she has tbh. You revel in dragging her for clout. 

It really ain’t that deep :billie: It’s called having an opinion, I recommend you having one, sheep

geusst1235
4 minutes ago, Navy97 said:

its an opinion crying about their opinions wont stop them from trashing lol

Contrary to what to you may think it actually can in some cases since users have stopped, even apologized,etc.

Either way, I'd rather see people try to do something about these rude comments then let this toxicity fester and grow worse, which it can.

Chromatic Lover

If you're ever considering seeing Gaga or anyone, go to the first set of shows. There's no guarantee that it will be completed as with other tours due to unforeseen circumstances. You would think that monsters would be a little smart but I guess not. 

dynamite
Just now, Chromatic Lover said:

Just Another Tour Cancellation. Like seriously, if you're ever considering seeing Gaga, go to her FIRST set of shows. There's no guarantee that it will be completed in the end. You would think that monsters would be a little smart but I guess not. 

You make it sound like it's her fault?

Archived