💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

no surprise to see this change made, but the "Enigma is over party" and "we won" wording is irritating me more than usual tonight :dry:

it's totally fine to not like the show, but maybe be a little more thoughtful of the fans who were looking forward to seeing it... G*dga knows that looking forward to music and shows is the only thing that kept me going sometimes...

(edit: lol the word filter on this forum)

⚡🐲

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfG
9 minutes ago, Terrence said:

49522031_107246450382816_352421484344245

Aw did s your mummy buy you some new sharpies for quarantine? 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

geusst1235
7 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Did you watch that stream? Like.. i mean, i love her... but enigma was kinda hard to watch

Yep I certainly did, and people were absolutely exaggerating when complaining about her vocals being "terrible", or her being out of shape during that livestream. Some users were even spouting legitimate insults, or other forms of degrading drivel.

It’s really disheartening seeing so many people celebrate when people have been looking forward to going for so long or in my case I had a meet and greet ticket that I’ve been looking froward to forever. 

Bradley

Is it all Enigma dates or just the earlier ones in May? Last time Gaga said 13, 15 and 16 May are still planned to proceed, and they're not shown in the OP either.

Edit: I just checked TicketMaster. All dates are fully cancelled. I guess there's no filmed special for neither residencies.

HausOfG
Just now, PEZ said:

no surprise to see this change made, but the "Enigma is over party" and "we won" wording is irritating me more than usual tonight :dry:

it's totally fine to not like the show, but maybe be a little more thoughtful of the fans who were looking forward to seeing it... Gaga knows that looking forward to music and shows is the only thing that kept me going sometimes...

These people are trash. Don't expect normal decent behaviour from them. Some of them were exposed in that apology article today and it was hilarious to see them panic. 

"I think it's funny that I'm not allowed to have a sense of humour" - Lady Gaga

Terrence
4 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

People were absolutely exaggerating when complaining about her vocals being "terrible", or her being out of shape,etc during that show.

Literally who’s talking about her being out of shape. It was cringy as hell.

the theatrics, the costumes, the “storyline” , the “MIDDLE FINGER TO ME SAY **** YOU GAGA” gimmicks were tacky as f.

cromatica tour poster already looks lightyears better. 

ive been following her since paparazzi but I’m not gonna turn a blind eye and fall in love with whatever she puts out. It is what it is

Lighter
1 minute ago, Terrence said:

the theatrics, the costumes, the “storyline” , the “MIDDLE FINGER TO ME SAY **** YOU GAGA” gimmicks were tacky as f.

She tried to recreate Born This Way Ball’s I Don’t Give A Fck but it didn’t work

buzzkill
4 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Yep I did, and people were absolutely exaggerating when complaining about her vocals being "terrible", or her being out of shape,etc during that livestream. Some were even spouting legitimate insults, or other forms of degrading drivel.

I’m not judging her body or her voice. That day the show is really hard to watch. 

Archived