💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Enigma Shows Cancelled For Time Being

Notthebling

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Celebrating the cancellation of a show simply because you dislike it is absurd imo. Although I am not surprised by this since some of the "fans" who disliked Enigma constantly paraded their own overtly negative opinions around as fact, even though the show garnered critical/commercial success.

Also, if any of you guys are going to start spouting redundant comments about how bad Enigma is then I suggest you leave the thread.

ive been a lurker for a few years and never seen you be negative its amazing

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I don’t care for Enigma but I would’ve loved to see the Jazz & Piano show.... I was supposed to go to with a friend :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

DontCallMeAlice

The residency’s gonna resume later guys :saladga: for now it’s cancelled because it would be complicated to postpone more than 15 dates so they just decided to cancel them. 

Lion Heart

I dont want to see that disastrous blue wig ever again :nails:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Morphine Prince

Fans waiting for this to happen for weeks: 

tenor.gif?itemid=12838016

Fans now: 

OrganicFaroffBrontosaurus-size_restricte

LaLa

Sad for everyone who had tickets and was excited. But for the best that they would cancel instead of postpone so people can get refunds. 

I wonder if she'll totally revamp everything for the remaining residency dates?? 

HotLikeMexico

FML, I was excited to see Jazz and Piano the following day after graduation, oh well. C'est la vie.

DeleteMyAccount

Weren't some dates rescheduled for the Fall? Or are those completely canceled now too?

ADVENTURE

Would be sad about jazz and piano but that will definitely come again in her future. Hopefully not in Vegas but we will see it again.

Floppy
12 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

on a serious note I am beyond sorry for everyone who had tickets, flights, or hotels and who saved up for months and even coordinated the whole trip around seeing gaga 

I can only imagine how it must feel to want to see your idol and then have it be cancelled 

so much love for this tough time for the monsters and gaga 

exactly and of course people are rejoicing over not liking a wig and some stage outfits......:awkney:

Archived