Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Cover art is a portal to Chromatica!

thebedesign

Featured Posts

thebedesign
2 minutes ago, Franco M said:

Have you noticed the grass as well? It's a mix of a futuristic world but Earth is still present. Her tweet "earth is cancelled" maybe has a deeper meaning. I don't know :saladga:

We can dream. I wouldn’t be suprised if the explanation ends up being:”I just like the symbol so I used it!” :laughga:

It’s not a fedora you ****

franminervini
1 minute ago, omen said:

There can be organic carbon life in other planets or universes too. Her cover could mean anythi g

Yeah I can't wait for her to explain it.

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

NewUsername

The most plausible one is indeed the portal itself!

I read this on twitter as well:

Did you know that on the cover of Chromatica we can see tentacles holding (back) Lady Gaga?
Fame has always been represented by tentacles in Gaga's career. Fame appears between the cracks/grills and doesn't let Gaga go. It will always be with her.

thebedesign
6 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The most plausible one is indeed the portal itself!

I read this on twitter as well:

Did you know that on the cover of Chromatica we can see tentacles holding (back) Lady Gaga?
Fame has always been represented by tentacles in Gaga's career. Fame appears between the cracks/grills and doesn't let Gaga go. It will always be with her.

I totally missed this! I love that! And also, in the bottom corners you can see some shape of metal or liquid/goo that looks the same as the font used for Chromatica. I think there’s more to this cover! 

It’s not a fedora you ****

Archived