Chromatica cover art

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
On 4/4/2020 at 3:02 AM, RAMROD said:

Looks like the ones on the left might be made by the same designer as the one on unused ARTPOP photoshoot shoes

edb216e7a9dec74cfe3969110523fd7b.jpg

Omg yr Manson pic :sara:

great find! Love these shoes

Chromaticunt

Could @ProfessionalClown or a mod please update the OP with the official cover?

I actually prefer the official one tbh. I think the symbol needed to stand out more. It just looks more complete to me.

808Dream

wow this shot is fire, really like it, also like the concept, not a fan of SL though, really hope there will be better songs

not Chromatica

Did anyone talk about the Chromatica symbol and how it's rendered differently in the leaked picture and the official one ? I mean someone must have, I just don't intend on going through all 146 pages to check. lmao

fivefoottwo
9 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

Did anyone talk about the Chromatica symbol and how it's rendered differently in the leaked picture and the official one ? I mean someone must have, I just don't intend on going through all 146 pages to check. lmao

literally on the previous page 

StarstruckIllusion

the way I will probably NEVER get over this cover..

Lighter
6 hours ago, Franco M said:

and remove that gray effect.

I couldn’t get this off my mind. Was that a filter? It’s boggling:saladga:

not Chromatica
37 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

literally on the previous page 

Where?

mcphee
6 hours ago, Judas Society said:

Dua's album as a whole was quite near perfection in terms of pop music but unfortunately it's not close to the kind I love. Gaga made me love pop music because she gave potential to pop music like her past greats like Madonna, Cher and Kylie. They made it interesting. Dua's FN was fun and cute but it was far from being something that I would say pushes the envelope.

Now, about the cover. Dua's cover wasn't exactly mindblowing in any way. I could see Katy doing that sort of cover if she becomes less camp. So I am baffled that the standard you set for Gaga, was Dua's FN cover. It is almost laughable because disregarding Joanne, we know Gaga is capable of this. And this is what we always expect from her album artworks. So I respectfully disagree with the standard you put for Gaga. 

It would be boring if we all had the same opinion :bon:

I didn't articulate my point very well because drunk and emotional but I was meaning more along the lines of it being a conceptual big budget shoot - after Joannes album shoot I wasn't expecting what we've been served etc etc

I don't think however its a far stretch to be surprised at an album cover serving when people have complained about her album covers since born this way. (Whilst I love all of them I can understand the criticisms) 

MANiCURE 6
1 hour ago, POPARTHD said:

It looks sickening in purple! 

717-D73-F4-C9-D9-4-C9-C-8624-4-D7214-F89

You have to try it in some kind of orange or red ! :firega:

mcphee

I still want her to explain it to us! What is the concept, has she crash landed? Been built like some robot? Girl give us something! I love getting insight into things like this :enigma:

culturalbaptism
8 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

Thank gosh you’re not in charge! It’s freaking stunning!! 

The excitement I felt when I saw the cover for the first time. Gaga is a warrior. :messga:

Judas is coming. Let the cultural baptism begin.

COOOK
2 hours ago, POPARTHD said:

It looks sickening in purple! 

717-D73-F4-C9-D9-4-C9-C-8624-4-D7214-F89

wow! I've seen in twitter some other iterations, with the tribe colors :bradley:

Archived