Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy is having a girl!

Spyro

Featured Posts

moonsago

... so ANYWAY congratulations Katy for having a baby girl. All that matters is that she’s healthy <3 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracious Gaga
3 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Then... don't... open... the thread?

Not to disregard your opinion, but everyone here is saying congrats and all... I mean ignore and don't care and move on, but you're the only here just bringing the whole mood down.  

No, I can share my opinion in a respectful way, which I think I did :) 

now if I came in here and said "omg this is so stupid I hate gender reveals why would you post this blahblahblah" saying rude things, that would be unacceptable.  

I'm not congratulating her because there's nothing to really congratulate her for...I congratulated her when I found out she was pregnant- knowing if the baby had a penis or vagina doesn't really make a difference or means to congratulate- because she didn't do anything LOL there's nothing new to congratulate her on, its still the same baby as a couple months ago when she announced the pregnancy. she has no control over it's sex.  im just, again, sharing my opinion in a respectful way :)  I hope you can see where I'm coming from! 

♥ Kindness Police.

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

That I don’t like her media persona that she puts out, but that I think she’s gonna be a great and loving mom that’s gonna let her child be happy and follow their desires? Lol  and that I’m excited for her to start this new chapter in her life lol 

I thought you hated tay because you were on katy's team. Now I'm having existential crisis :enigma:

Thomas P
18 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Katy, gender is a social construct. Your baby may very well like trucks and cars and other masculine toys. But I’m sure she’s the type of parents who knows this and will let her child do whatever makes them happy. She may be kind of a cúnt when it comes to the music industry, but there’s no doubt in my heart that she will be an amazing mom. I’m honestly so excited for her :kara:

This was an adventure of a lost to read, I- :messga:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

NFRatwell

Why am I not surprised at knowing exactly how certain users would respond to this 

Gracious Gaga
5 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Then... don't... open... the thread?

Not to disregard your opinion, but everyone here is saying congrats and all... I mean ignore and don't care and move on, but you're the only here just bringing the whole mood down.  

3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Same thing can be said to you tho lol don’t like people brining science and logic into a topic about joy? Then just ignore that user lol 

I also think when making any kind of thread on here, you do have to be prepared for, and open minded to the different perspectives you will get :)  I do always make sure I share my perspective in the most honest, straightforward, and kindest way possible! 

♥ Kindness Police.

AshIey

How did they have a gender reveal party if social gatherings are pretty much banned right now?

Spyro
Just now, Gracious Gaga said:

No, I can share my opinion in a respectful way, which I think I did :) 

now if I came in here and said "omg this is so stupid I hate gender reveals why would you post this blahblahblah" saying rude things, that would be unacceptable.  

I'm not congratulating her because there's nothing to really congratulate her for...I congratulated her when I found out she was pregnant- knowing if the baby had a penis or vagina doesn't really make a difference or means to congratulate- because she didn't do anything LOL she has no control over that.  im just, again, sharing my opinion in a respectful way :)  I hope you can see where I'm coming from! 

I mean, it's fine and I understand your opinion. I just thought there was a lot of sarcasm in your initial post, which is why I think it snowballed from there. :sweat:  Some people like to discuss what Katy is having.. it's a pop-forum and it's like celebrity gossip.  Some people like talking about what's going on in their personal lives.  A lot of the what you said in the last paragraph can be said about 90% of Gaga news... it's just discussion and nothing more.  I think it's harmless. :shrug:  Again, your reasons aren't wrong, but (speaking for myself) I don't take a lot of things seriously in celebrity lives, but like to talk about it.

Spyro the Dragon

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

I thought you hated tay because you were on katy's team. Now I'm having existential crisis :enigma:

Lol no, I don’t hate Taylor and I don’t hate Katy. They’re both kind of on the same level for me. I like both for different reasons (Katy’s visuals and Taylor’s lyrics) and dislike them for diff reasons (Katy being “plastic” and a bitch, Taylor manufacturing drama and always victimizing herself to make headlines) but I actually like both of them in regards to their music lol I don’t pick sides, I just post my opinions on the facts lol 

Economy
22 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Katy, gender is a social construct. Your baby may very well like trucks and cars and other masculine toys. But I’m sure she’s the type of parents who knows this and will let her child do whatever makes them happy. She may be kind of a cúnt when it comes to the music industry, but there’s no doubt in my heart that she will be an amazing mom. I’m honestly so excited for her :kara:

I think it's a little extra to not even be able to get excited and enjoy the moment of discovering the sex of the baby cuz we gotta be gender neutral on everything :triggered:

Gracious Gaga
Just now, Spyro said:

I mean, it's fine and I understand your opinion. I just thought there was a lot of sarcasm in your initial post, which is why I think it snowballed from there. :sweat:  Some people like to discuss what Katy is having.. it's a pop-forum and it's like celebrity gossip.  Some people like talking about what's going on in their personal lives.  A lot of the what you said in the last paragraph can be said about 90% of Gaga news... it's just discussion and nothing more.  I think it's harmless. :shrug:  Again, your reasons aren't wrong, but (speaking for myself) I don't take a lot of things seriously in celebrity lives, but like to talk about it.

oh YIKES ur right my initial post was sarcastic AF my bad :laughga: 

♥ Kindness Police.

Spyro
7 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Same thing can be said to you tho lol don’t like people brining science and logic into a topic about joy? Then just ignore that user lol 

Don't open the thread? I made the thread. :poot:

You make no sense after that.  I'm not arguing this..

Spyro the Dragon

ALGAYDO
Just now, Economy said:

I think it's a little extra to not even be able to get excited and enjoy the moment of discovering the sex of the baby cuz we gotta be gender neutral on everything :triggered:

And I think it’s a little extra to be upset about people stating facts lol 

ALGAYDO
Just now, Spyro said:

Don't open the thread? I made the thread. :poot:

You make no sense after that.  I'm not arguing this..

Don’t like people commenting on a thread you made? Then don’t make threads lol is that better? Not trying to argue tho lol it’s just a little funny to me lol 

Archived