Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
opinion

Do you like G.U.Y.?


Focz

Do You Like G.U.Y.?  

151 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you like G.U.Y.?



Featured Posts

Delaney Elias
3 hours ago, Enzoooo said:

:ally:

Don't look at me like that.

Spoiler

You amaze me.

 

Delaney
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not Chromatica

I used to be pretty indifferent to it for the longest time until I completely switched and now I live for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

KindnessPunk28

Awful choice as a single and the music video has some questionable moments but I enjoy the song immensely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Smother Em Eh

I love the intro, pre chorus and bridge. The MV made me love the song as a whole even more tho. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
Link to post
Share on other sites

rasclautmangos

Yes, Iook forward to shouting "Nein Zedd!" at the end everytime I hear the song.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Genuine Guy 09

I remember first hearing the teaser around the time Dwuw came out and thinking omg she's got another smash on her hands. Little did I know :rip:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...