šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

6ix9ine to be released from prison due to coronavirus

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Tekashi 6ix9ine has the coronavirus to thank for an even earlier prison release than expected --

the judge just signed off on his request to get out to avoid infection from the coronavirus.

The judge agreed Thursday the rapper should be granted a compassionate release, effective immediately, from the NY facility where he's been held. Instead of serving the rest of his 2-year sentence behind bars ... he'll do it at home.

Tekashi will be on supervised release. During his first 4 months of home incarceration, he'll have a GPS monitor and must remain at an address approved by his probation officer. He can only leave if he needs to seek necessary medical treatment or visit his attorney -- and he must get pre-approval from the Probation Department.

TMZ

I LOVE GGD

Oh! So now everyone should be released because of COVID-19.

Lucifer isĀ thinking of letting everyone out of hellĀ because of it.

jaja

ToxicHot

It doesnā€™t matter who he is. He shouldnā€™t get significantly SERIOUS special privileges above other inmates. I wonder how much he paid for it?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Omggggg I canā€™t believe one thingĀ :green:

True story, I have a friend that regularly looks into the future with cardsĀ and last year she promised us that 69 would not stay in jail for the 2 years andĀ is definitely free beforehand.

She said it with such conviction and we were saying that sheā€™s crazy buuuuut, seems like she was rightĀ :green:

Tayko
21 minutes ago, Gagi said:

Omggggg I canā€™t believe one thingĀ :green:

True story, I have a friend that regularly looks into the future with cardsĀ and last year she promised us that 69 would not stay in jail for the 2 years andĀ is definitely free beforehand.

She said it with such conviction and we were saying that sheā€™s crazy buuuuut, seems like she was rightĀ :green:

People that believe this type of bullshit need help IMO

šŸ‡«šŸ‡· My english sucks

Archived